Ratings for Dr. Denny S. Wong

Both Dr. Wong and Dr. Roberts are very helpful. Dr. Wong took care of my back problems and was very clear with his descriptions of what was wrong with me by showing me my X-ray results. I was given physical therapy and a few back adjustments and after 5 treatments, I am all better now. Dr. Roberts is really good too, sometimes Dr. Wong is not available on certain days. Also, their staff, especially Lori and Monica are both very nice and friendly. Visiting Dr. Wong's office very pleasant experience, and I highly recommend Dr. Wong to anyone who may also have a back problem too.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Dr. Denny Wong and his staff is highly knowledgeable about a wide range of neck and spinal disorders. I had lower back pain that occured for several months, and after the 4th visits, I went from severe pain to almost no pain at all. I no longer have to take pain medication for my back just to perform everyday normal activity. Dr. Wong is extremely skillful with using adjustments and Physiotherapy. He was a real help to me with regards to lower back pain relief. His staff is extremly nice, warm and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Wong to anyone who is looking for a good Chiropractic physician or Physiotherapist. He also works for an oncology research institution and is extremely knowledgeable about new developmental drugs and clinical trials relative to cutting edge cancer research. However, in his office, he only treats problems associated with the back and neck. He is very professional, courteous, and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013