Ratings for Dr. Liat Furyan-Banach

I recently started going to this office the beginning of June 2014. When I called to schedule my appointment the front desk girl was very knowledgeable and willing to work around my work schedule. Upon my arrival at Dr. Furyan-Banach the receptionist already had my insurance information gathered and my check in was very smooth. I filled out a few forms and I was back with the Dr. within a few minutes. The doctor and her staff are very knowledgeable and I had a great experience. The Doctor was very helpful with answering any questions I had regarding dental work that was needed. The assistant and hygienist are both extremely helpful and made sure I was comfortable with my dental work. All in all, I would definitely recommend this office to my family and friends. My whole family sees Dr. Liat Furyan-Banach now and we are pleased.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I have been going to Dr Judd for a number of years, he sold out to this dr. I went today for a 4 mth routine cleaning that they called me on yesterday to change the time. I was put into the room and sat there for 45 mins, then the Dr came in, not my hygenist, started working at a speed was rough and I told her about it, my gums bleed, she took about 15 mins, no flossing which is part of the cleaning, told me to to rinse and when I turned around she was gone and at the check out area she was sitting there and did not look at me and I told the receptionist that I wanted my hygenist from now on the dr. did not say a word. I have had cleanings every 4 month for more years than I care to remember and I have never never been treated like this in the dentist chair.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

Horrible. My previous doctor as this office retired, so this was my first visit with Dr. Furyan and I was not impressed. After waiting over 15 minutes for a 7:45am appointment (no way they are backed up that early) I tried to ask the lady at the front desk what was going on and it took her 5 minutes to even notice I was standing there as she smacked her gum at the computer screen. Very rude and unprofessional. I finally got back to the chair and after expressing a desire to get out quickly as I needed to get to work (hence scheduling an appointment at 7:45am) they felt it necessary to do gum measurements on my entire mouth to check for gum disease. I am 23 and have near perfect teeth- the girl that cleans my teeth tells me so every time I come in. So it was unnecessary to spend almost 20 minutes on this visit when I was clearly in a hurry and you were already late. The lady who cleans my teeth is great - but the office staff and new doctor are not and I'll be finding a new dentist.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013