You may also like

Ratings for Dr. James R. Seibold

The best by far! Entire family goes here. Dr. Siebold is the best. Highly recommended and you leave feeling confident, well taken care of and he's worth every minute of the drive for me. The Best!!!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

DR. Seibold is not only thorough and professional, but he takes the time to listen to my concerns, and is very comfortable to work with.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Seibold is so friendly and comforting. I felt that he really listened and cared. I was fitted with contacts that fit me perfectly. I couldn't be happier with my experience. I highly recommend Dr. Seibold!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

Dr. Seibold is friendly and extremely knowledgable. He really cares about his patients and their vision. He is always taking care of any early detection of eye disease.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

Dr. Seibold is a breath of fresh air! He always makes me feel comfortable. He is knowledgeable and so friendly! Always a wonderful experience...My eyes feel great and look great thanks to Dr. Seibold. I would recommend him to everyone!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Great selection of contacts in stock. Doc's have always had to order special contacts for me...not at this place. I got them that day....how cool!!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

I never had contact before. Dr Seibold made me very comfortable and assured me that I could put them into my eyes. It is the best thing I ever did. Good bye glasses. Thanks Dr. Seibold your the best!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2010

Dr. James R. Seibold's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best by far! Entire family goes here. Dr. Siebold is the best. Highly recommended and you leave feeling confident, well taken care of and he's worth every m..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR. Seibold is the best optometrist I have ever had, and I have been through many. He really listens, and follows up to see how you are doing. EXCELLENT DOCTOR!"

September 5, 2014