Ratings for Dr. Nicolas F. Arredondo

At first we had our problems but now I can't thank him enough for looking out for me he really helping me alot with my back and I trust him very much now and Mrs Jennifer is the sweetest person I have ever met. I will be letting him do my other back surgery I trust him with my life.Teresa Martin.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Before surgery my neck was killing me. I could t sleep or work. We tried a shot and it worked for a few moths. But it came back so he did an artificial disk. Not one bit of pain since. Great experience

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

I saw three other doctors over two year, two Ortho and one pain guy. They all talked about surgeries. Dr. A took an hour to figure out what was actually going on and he recommended no surgery and instead we tried exercise and PT. I'm glad I didn't have surgery because now it's been six months and no back pain.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Arredondo is the worse neurosurgeon out there!! I had a couple of emergency surgeries with him for my severe back pain. I keep getting rescheduled because he either goes on vacation or he gets an emergency surgery so his office can't see me. A major incident happened to my back and because his office put me off so much, I now have permanent damage. Now I have to live with his mistakes. I have been waiting months for a procedure Dr. Arredondo said he could do confidently, put off several times because he had to perform emergency surgery. His nurse calls me again and tells me he isn't going to do the surgery, he doesn't feel comfortable doing it. The man said he's performed hundreds of them. I don't get it. Now I have to see a different doctor in his clinic. This is a doctor that screwed up my ex husband s back. Omg, what do I do? Whatever you do folks don't go to the Neurological institute of Savannah!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Wow, my experience was like the opposite of the last reviewer. It started out with a rude black haired lady at the front desk. She must have been having a bad day. Then the lady who roomed my mom seemed like she was on drugs. And she didn't say a word, just brought us in and sat us down while she turned our back to us and worked on the computer. None of them seemed to know what was going on. I was worried until the doctor came in. Fortunately the doctor spent a ton of time with us and checked my mom thoroughly. He asked about all of her many medical issues before deciding on a plan. We still need to get more tests but mom's already doing better.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Staff was helpful but Dr was not. It was as if someone was forcing him to see me. And I have never seen anyone belittle employees the way this doctor did. Just out in the open. Cant imagine how it is behind close doors if he was that comfortable to talk that way in front of patients. No amount of education or skill makes someone better than the next. Dr Ammar seems more pleasant and humble.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Thorough and conscientious. Not like other doctors I've seen.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I feel great now. Thank you, Dr. A. Jennifer is so super nice and really helped me and my family.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Arredondo did emergency meningioma tumor surgery on me in April 2015. He saved my life and provided excellent care throughout my hospitalization. So thankful he was on-call and involved me with the diagnosis and recommendations for radiation therapy following the tumor removal.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Very patient. Thoroughly explained everything and did a great job. Now I'm feeling better than I have in years.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016