Ratings for Dr. Keith B. Van Zandt

I have been with Dr. Van Zandt for over twenty years. He is very knowledgeable, helpful and stern with his findings.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

This doctor has never shown me anything but respect and compassion and concern. He has a gracious and caring bedside manner. I would most definitely recommend him to anyone. His staff is always friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2014

has been my physician for many years and i have been very pleased with his knowledge and willingness to listen to my problems and offer solutions that worked for me

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

Dr. Van Zandt has been my doctor for years, and I am very satisfied with the service and care I receive. I have had somerather serious conditions as well as common maladies, and been treated with respect and competence each time.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2008

I have found that Dr Van Zandt listens to me very closely and answers my questions to the best of his ability. He does not make me feel stupid when I ask a question that seems dumb. He is always willing to listen. Yes sometimes he may run a little behind but that is because some people take longer than others.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

This physician was more concerned about my weight (20 lbs) than what I came in to see him about which was insommia. He was too quick to get me out of the room.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2006

Dr. Keith B. Van Zandt's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1980)

GHI