Ratings for Dr. Sheldon Rudnicki

I highly recommend to stay away from Dr Rudnicki as he has screwed me over multiple times. I came in to fill up a cavity and my tooth became worse off after the appointment. The filling came off about a week later and my tooth was in more pain than ever before. Worst of all, Dr Rudnicki showed no sense of urgency in scheduling an emergency appointment to fix it. He made me wait 2 months for another appointment and on the week of the appointment I found out that it was cancelled. He didn't offer to reschedule at any time within 2 weeks, knowing that this was an emergency appointment to fix a tooth filling that he messed up on. I wasted my money and got left with potentially needing a root canal because of his lack of service.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

He is a good, gentle dentist. I have a big fear of dentists and he made me feel comfortable. His only downside is he does things his way. He doesn't care what the insurance co. says. If he feels it's better for his patients he will do it or your option is to go find a new dentist. So unfortunately, I am looking for a new dentist dragging my feet. He is a good dentist he has the best interest of his patience.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015