Ratings for Dr. Bruce S. Altman

Completely incompetent as a physician. Demonstrates an extreme disregard for patients' wellbeing. When I told him I was experiencing pain, he responded, "Good, now look into the lens here". He absolutely possesses the stereotypical God complex and speaks down to his patients; he even rose his voice to me when I misunderstood him. I've observed him speaking down to staff members as well. He firmly believes his time is invaluable and yours is expendable. The four times I have been in to see him, he has failed to follow through with the plans made in the preceding appointment. For example, when I was scheduled for surgery, he claimed I was not and repeated the same pre-op consultation that he had administered the week before. The number of days I have taken off from work for this man is unbelievable. He may be a knowledgeable specialist in his field, but he is truly a cold, compassionless person.

Submitted December 22, 2014

he's the "glaucoma" man in the area. Should you have this condition, I would highly recommend him. really knows his stuff...and a nice guy to boot. staff's nice, too.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2008

Dr. Bruce S. Altman's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal