Ratings for Dr. Joshua Zuckerman

Dr J Z all I can say is thank you so much. I had a "Mommy makeover" with Dr zuckerman a few months ago. My tummy is so smooth! I never thought I'd get that back. And I have this great hourglass figure. I really wish I had had surgery before!! What was I waiting for - I guess DR ZUCKERMAN

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Thank god I found Dr. Zuckerman! I had a breast augmentation in May with him, and he is truly an artist! His before and after were just so good (better than others I saw), which is what convinced me to book. His staff is wonderful - shout out to Abby and Francesca - they are all part of the amazing experience.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

I just had a consultation with Dr. Zuckerman for a breast lift, and I'm going to book!! He's fantastic. I first found him on Instagram and saw some really amazing before and after photos, which is what convinced me to come in. (It almost looked like his lifts included implants they are so good, but they don't.) I've been waiting forever to get rid of these crazy DDD's! Sign me up with Dr. Zuckerman!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Thank you Dr. Zuckerman! You did an awesome job with my lips! It got 0.8cc (almost one vial) of juvederm per lip and they look great! I didn't like how my top lip was so thin, but now it seems in better balance with the bottom one. But, it looks very natural still!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Having tummy tuck surgery with Dr. Zuckerman was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I came from out of state earlier this year after seeing his before and after photos on his instagram account. After weighing the decision to have surgery for a long time and talking to several surgeons, Dr. Zuckerman's results looked better than any I had seen. The surgery experience itself was seamless, and my recovery was about as I expected. I'm ready for summer with my FANTASTIC new tummy!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr. Zuckerman has dramatically changed my life. After having three children, I had significant amounts of muscle separation and excess skin in my belly. I thought I would never look like my pre-baby self again. BUT, Dr. Zuckerman performed a beautiful tummy tuck on me. I have an even better hourglass figure than I remember having before. My tummy is flat again! I saw Dr. Zuckerman's before and after pictures before deciding to have surgery, and they were just so much better than other surgeons' I looked at. I very much recommend Dr. Zuckerman - I literally wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Dr. Zuckerman is a world-class plastic surgeon. He was so kind, caring and solicitous as well though. I love my results and I will be a Zuckerman doll for life!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

I came into Manhattan to see Dr. Zuckerman from New Jersey after having seen pretty amazing before & afters on his Instagram account. I was not disappointed: Dr. Zuckerman answered every single question / concern / thing I was scared to ask (I think I made his schedule run a little late b/c I stayed so long ). After surgery, another friend of a friend doctor even said that my surgery results are pretty unusually good! I cannot thank you enough Dr. JZ!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

I saw Dr. Zuckerman in February of 2017 for breast augmentation surgery. As soon as we finished our initial consultation, I knew right away that I wanted him to do my surgery. From the moment, I walked into the office Dr. Zuckerman and his staff at Schweiger Dermatology made me feel extremely comfortable and confident in them. I live in Boston so the coordination and scheduling of the appointments always were a little bit of a challenge. Dr. Zuckerman and his assistant Abby made everything so easy and convenient for me, whether it was a late night or last minute appointment. I felt like Dr. Zuckerman really took the time to talk to me to understand the look I wanted. I am EXTREMELY thrilled with the results. I went from a 34-A to a 34-D with 275 CC silicone implants placed underneath the muscle. My goal was to have natural looking full breasts that were fitting for my body type and Dr. Zuckerman NAILED IT. Not only is he an amazingly talented plastic surgeon, he is also a great guy! He is extremely personable and easy to talk to. He gave me his personal cell phone number and was always available via text or FaceTime whenever I had any questions. If you are considering any type of plastic surgery I highly recommend Dr. Zuckerman, you will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Joshua Zuckerman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Zuckerman is a leading board-certified plastic surgeon in the New York Metro Area practicing at Schweiger Dermatology Group locations in Manhattan in New York City. For the last 10 years, he has dedicated his career to offering outstanding patient care in plastic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Zuckerman is an active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He has been selected by his peers as a New York Times SuperDoctor three years in a row, recognizing him as one of the best plastic surgeons in New York. Dr. Zuckerman is regularly quoted and interviewed in the media including the television show "The Doctors", ABC, CBS, The Wall Street Journal & more. Dr. Zuckerman performs a wide range of cosmetic surgical procedures, including facial rejuvenation, rhinoplasty, breast augmentation, abdominoplasty, and body contouring. He has expertise in the most cutting edge methods of non-invasive facial rejuvenation, including Botox® Cosmetic, injectable fillers, and laser skin resurfacing. Dr. Zuckerman trained at Brown University as a resident in general surgery and plastic surgery, serving as chief resident in his final year. He then went on to complete a fellowship at New York University in the Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, under renowned surgeon Dr. David T.W. Chiu. He graduated first in his class at Chicago Medical School for his M.D. and was awarded the Board of Trustees Award for Scholarship. Dr. Zuckerman also holds a Master of Science in Applied Physiology and obtained his Bachelor’s degree with distinction in Chemistry and English from Amherst College. Dr. Zuckerman has garnered numerous professional accolades including being named a SuperDoctors Rising Star in The New York Times three years running (2014-2016). He receives perfect ratings (5 stars) from patients on all healthcare review sites and has received several patient-care related awards including the Vitals.com Patients' Choice Award for ranking in the top 5% nation-wide of reviewed doctors across all specialties and being selected as a RealSelf Top Doctor. He receives perfect ratings (5 stars) on all healthcare review sites and has received several patient-care related awards. Dr. Zuckerman has appeared on The Doctors TV show, ABC, Fox 5, CBS, News 12 and more. Dr. Zuckerman is also actively involved in training the next generation of young plastic surgeons and teaches aesthetic surgery to the residents and fellows at Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital. He has been noted by his peers throughout his career for possessing an unusually high level of technical surgical skill, leading to a very low surgical complication rate and better patient outcomes. His patients are drawn to his philosophy of a natural, non-operated look and to his personalized, discreet, and compassionate plastic surgical care. Most of Dr. Zuckerman’s patients stay with him beyond their initial procedure.

• English

• Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 2004)
  • Brown University (Grad. 2010)
  • New York University (Grad. 2011)
  • Amherst College (Grad. 1997)

• Breast augmentation
  • Liposuction
  • Tummy tuck
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Face-lift
  • Breast lift
  • Breast cancer
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)

• Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
  • Selected as a 2016 New York Times SuperDoctor
  • Selected to American Society of Plastic Surgeons Membership & Recruitment Committee
  • Selected as a 2015 New York Times SuperDoctor
  • The Doctors TV Show - Feb 2016
  • Selected to American Society of Plastic Surgeons Board Examinations Committee
  • Graduated First in Medical School Class
  • Received Board Certification from the American Board of Plastic Surgery
  • Graduated with Distinction from Amherst College
  • Rosalind Franklin Board of Trustees Award
  • Selected as a 2014 New York Times SuperDoctor
  • American Society of Clinical Pathologists Award for Academic Excellence and Achievement
  • Rep. Carolyn Maloney Suntanning Bed Ban for Minors Legislation