Dr. Joshua Zuckerman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Joshua Zuckerman

Dr. Zuckerman is the best plastic surgeon full stop! I am so glad I found him for my surgery. My body is so didfrerent now and I’m only three months out! Best in the world.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Gracias dr Zuckerman. My body is beautiful again. My stomach is flat, no more extra skin. It is very good to feel young again!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

dr zuckerman i want to thank u v v much for what you did for me.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Thank you to Dr. Zuckerman for my great Botox treatment results. I visited him for my forehead, because I started to see alarming numbers of horizontal wrinkles! His office on Madison is so calming (a little like the entrance to a spa). And while I'm slightly afraid of needles, Dr. Zuckerman was so quick, did everything to reassure me, and tried to keep the (tiny) needle out of sight. Thanks again Dr. Z.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

I had a combination tummy tuck and fat grafting bbl by Dr. Zuckerman now four weeks ago. He was really awesome. It really felt like I could ask him anything and he was in close contact after my surgery a couple times. Thanks again Dr. JZ!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Thank you to Dr. Zuckerman for performing my Botox treatment to address wrinkles on my forehead. I was a little intimidated by the needle the first time, but it is extremely small and I felt very little pain. Dr. Zuckerman also offered to apply numbing cream if I would like. He was very kind, courteous and quick! He knew exactly what pattern of injections to do for my age (early thirties) and pattern of aging. I'll be back!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

I️ visit Dr. Joshua Zuckerman regularly for my Botox treatments in my forehead and between the brows and beside my eyes. He is great. I’ve been going to him for several years now and wouldn’t visit anyone else!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Dr. Zuckerman is truly an artisan. He has completely reshaped and resculpted by waistline, tummy, and lower back. I underwent a tummy tuck plus lipo360 this summer to remove the stretched out skin and stretch marks I had from having my daughter in January. I look and feel amazing!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I visit Dr. Zuckerman for Botox a few times per year (every 3 to 4 months or so), and he is consistently excellent. I feel safeness knowing that I'm in the hands of a plastic surgeon, not a random person with a needle. The treatments take only a few minutes and I've never had any trouble. His staff is great also and makes sure I never wait long!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr J Z all I can say is thank you so much. I had a "Mommy makeover" with Dr zuckerman a few months ago. My tummy is so smooth! I never thought I'd get that back. And I have this great hourglass figure. I really wish I had had surgery before!! What was I waiting for - I guess DR ZUCKERMAN

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Joshua Zuckerman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Zuckerman is a leading board-certified plastic surgeon in the New York Metro Area practicing at Schweiger Dermatology Group locations in Manhattan in New York City. For the last 10 years, he has dedicated his career to offering outstanding patient care in plastic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Zuckerman is an active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He has been selected by his peers as a New York Times SuperDoctor three years in a row, recognizing him as one of the best plastic surgeons in New York. Dr. Zuckerman is regularly quoted and interviewed in the media including the television show "The Doctors", ABC, CBS, The Wall Street Journal & more. Dr. Zuckerman performs a wide range of cosmetic surgical procedures, including facial rejuvenation, rhinoplasty, breast augmentation, abdominoplasty, and body contouring. He has expertise in the most cutting edge methods of non-invasive facial rejuvenation, including Botox® Cosmetic, injectable fillers, and laser skin resurfacing. Dr. Zuckerman trained at Brown University as a resident in general surgery and plastic surgery, serving as chief resident in his final year. He then went on to complete a fellowship at New York University in the Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, under renowned surgeon Dr. David T.W. Chiu. He graduated first in his class at Chicago Medical School for his M.D. and was awarded the Board of Trustees Award for Scholarship. Dr. Zuckerman also holds a Master of Science in Applied Physiology and obtained his Bachelor’s degree with distinction in Chemistry and English from Amherst College. Dr. Zuckerman has garnered numerous professional accolades including being named a SuperDoctors Rising Star in The New York Times three years running (2014-2016). He receives perfect ratings (5 stars) from patients on all healthcare review sites and has received several patient-care related awards including the Vitals.com Patients' Choice Award for ranking in the top 5% nation-wide of reviewed doctors across all specialties and being selected as a RealSelf Top Doctor. He receives perfect ratings (5 stars) on all healthcare review sites and has received several patient-care related awards. Dr. Zuckerman has appeared on The Doctors TV show, ABC, Fox 5, CBS, News 12 and more. Dr. Zuckerman is also actively involved in training the next generation of young plastic surgeons and teaches aesthetic surgery to the residents and fellows at Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital. He has been noted by his peers throughout his career for possessing an unusually high level of technical surgical skill, leading to a very low surgical complication rate and better patient outcomes. His patients are drawn to his philosophy of a natural, non-operated look and to his personalized, discreet, and compassionate plastic surgical care. Most of Dr. Zuckerman’s patients stay with him beyond their initial procedure.

• English

• Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 2004)
  • Brown University (Grad. 2010)
  • New York University (Grad. 2011)
  • Amherst College (Grad. 1997)

• Breast augmentation
  • Liposuction
  • Tummy tuck
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Face-lift
  • Breast lift
  • Breast cancer
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)

• Selected as a 2014 New York Times SuperDoctor
  • Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
  • Selected as a 2015 New York Times SuperDoctor
  • Selected as a 2016 New York Times SuperDoctor
  • Selected to American Society of Plastic Surgeons Membership & Recruitment Committee
  • The Doctors TV Show - Feb 2016
  • Graduated First in Medical School Class
  • Received Board Certification from the American Board of Plastic Surgery
  • Selected to American Society of Plastic Surgeons Board Examinations Committee
  • Graduated with Distinction from Amherst College
  • Rosalind Franklin Board of Trustees Award
  • American Society of Clinical Pathologists Award for Academic Excellence and Achievement
  • Rep. Carolyn Maloney Suntanning Bed Ban for Minors Legislation