Ratings for Dr. Reid R. Swenson

We have had a good experience with this orthodontist. Very patient and the staff is good to work with. If there is anything wrong before the next appointment, they are good to get you in. I would recommend Dr. Swenson for braces.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I have had a great experience at Swenson Orthodontics. Both Dr. Swenson and all the staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend anyone needing braces or Invisalign to Swenson Orthodontics. Great experience.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

The staff is great! Dr. Swenson is awesome! They have always been professional and courteous. Robyn is great too. My kids love her! They have fun incentives for kids too. We have been a patient for almost 2 years and 2 kids with another coming up. Overall very pleased!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Super flippin' good! The staff was incredibly nice and I felt right at home coming to Swenson! I just cannot wait for my next appointment!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014