Ratings for Dr. Codi D. Wiener

Dr. Wiener is amazing and I can't say enough good things about her. The office wait time is rarely ever long and she is very thorough and spends time with you at each appointment. Her staff is awesome. She was my OB during my second pregnancy and delivered my baby girl in March; she took the time to know what kind of birth I was hoping for and is very supportive of natural birth (as is the whole practice and the hospital). When baby time came she showed up to deliver her at 1:00am even though she was not the on-call doctor that day because she knew it was important to me. After an all-around horrible experience with my OB when I had my son, I could not be happier with the medical care I received or the hospital and birth experience and would recommend her to anyone and will definitely see her for routine Gyn care and any hypothetical future pregnancy.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

The Women's Pavilion staff was very nice and always with a smile. Dr. Wiener was extremely nice and down to earth. I had a lot of questions and she took the time to answer all of them. I was able to talk very openly with her and did not feel uncomfortable. I went to her for a Well Woman exam and plan to keep her as my regular OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Dr. Wiener took on Dr. Longerot's patients when the latter had her baby. I LOVE Dr. Longerot, so it was hard seeing another doc at first. At first did not last very long, as Dr. Wiener was the one who discovered all my complications, and immediately. She was fabulous, ordered steroids, and will probably be the one to deliver my son, as Dr. Longerot is still out. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

Dr. Codi D. Wiener's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 2007)