Ratings for Dr. Justin J. Hollander

Dr Hollander did r/l carpal tunnel on my wrists within a couple of days my hands were 100% better and still hardly able to see the scar absolutely remarkable! compared to other carpal tunnel surgeries I have seen from other people. It is awesome to have complete use of my hands again. Thank you

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Dr. Hollander performed a full knee revision, correcting chronic problems with a previous knee replacement. I do not exaggerate when I say, as an orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Hollander is an artist. Three weeks to the day after surgery, I am moving like I did as a 30 year-old. Moreover, his support staff from nurses to physical therapists are as professional a medical team as I've yet to encounter. If you need work done, you couldn't find better.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

Dr. Hollander is a caring individual and listens to what you have to say. He is very knowledgeable in his field and tries to put you at ease at your very first appointment.He explains everything you need to know and will go as far as drawing out pictures to show you what he plans on doing.He just makes sure to put your mind at ease and that the end results will be well worth it. I truly feel at ease with Dr. Hollander .

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013