Ratings for Dr. Julie M. Rosenberg

Worst doctor how did she get her license to practice?

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. Julie Rosenberg is an extraordinarily gifted physician. Personally, I can say that she has kept me alive. She is very dedicated to her patients. I am allergic to many pharmaceuticals and she has found natural medicines that heal without harming. She is a brilliant diagnostician, totally ethical and trustworthy. I couldn't recommend Dr. Julie more highly.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Julie M Rosenberg preys on people that are not eating healthy and not exercising regularly. She over charges and likes to sell her herbal pills. Save yourself the money and time, eat healthy and exercise regularly.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Rosenberg (Dr. Julie) and agree with the previous comments from Nov 19, 2013 and Feb. 25, 2013. I began seeing Dr. Julie with a challenging condition that Western medical doctors were unable to solve, despite the myriad of medications prescribed… each pill seemingly to balance or correct the effects of another pill, resulting in my being sicker. Soon after beginning my visits with Dr. Julie, I was safely off all medications. As a result of her care, my health has drastically improved (physically, emotionally and spiritually). I find her integrity impeccable and intentions purely to heal. She has earned my complete trust. -- Emergency/urgent visits: At the height of the symptoms I initially saw her for, she made every effort to fit me in as she could. Her dedication to my health is unquestionable. -- Cost of supplements, she sells them at her office, but doesn’t require you buy them from her.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I took my daughter to see Ms. Rosneberg with the hope she could help with lowering my daughter’s thyroid antibodies. Ms. Rosenberg does not accept insurance and her services are quite pricey but like most parents out there, I would spare nothing when it comes to my child’s health. Unfortunately, some health care providers take advantage of that, as is the case with Ms. Rosneberg. So, a few years and a few thousand dollars later, we saw no improvement in my daughter’s health. Not only that but I got to know an unfortunate side of Ms. Rosenberg throughout this process – that it’s greed instead of the patients wellbeing that motivates her. Of course there’s nothing wrong with money being the primary motivation in whatever your profession but it’s sad to see healthcare professionals driven by money at the expense of the patient’s health. Initially, it was “accidentally” giving her 4 more bottles of medication than she needed, which coincidentally it was the most expensive one. Then I noticed a consistent overprescribing of the homeopathic meds she seems to make most of her money from. Ms. Rosenberg took advantage of the fact that I wasn’t able to make it to several of my daughter’s appointments and used my credit card to charge whatever she felt. Not only has my daughter not seen an improvement in her condition but her room is now filled with so many bottles of excessive unnecessary medications while my credit card was misused in the process. Needless to say, I am very disappointed with the experience and would not recommend Ms. Rosenberg.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

Dr. Julie has saved my life. She doesn't accept insurance so it seems expensive, but the office visit for an hour plus can be $100 and the rest is all supplements. As a holistic healer this is a reasonable amount for the time she spends with you. She focuses on diet and supplements designed specifically for you. She spends time with patients and doesn't rush them so she can run behind on appointments. Getting emergency appointments can be hard because she is so busy, but she will always return phone calls. Dr. Julie's main priority is getting you healthier and off all supplements. Western medicine abandoned my because they couldn't diagnose a problem to be treated, and Dr. Julie has made it possible to continue working.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Dr Julie is an exceptionally bright and capable healer, well trained and very up to date on various medical issues and approaches. She is pretty "New Age", so if you don't like/respect alternative approaches you may not like the way she works. She herself is very warm, and her front desk person is a total sweetie. She takes her time with patients, which sometimes means she runs late for her appointments. She is perhaps a little more expensive than the average chiropractor, especially if you add in the recommended supplements, but she is not noticeably more than holistic healers at her level. Insurance reimbursement is a joke, so although she gives you paperwork for that, don't count on getting much if any back from your company. She has helped my health enormously in the last few years, and I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Very helpful and one-of-a-kind treatment -- but expensive, hard to get an appt and the front office staff is very bad and inefficient.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

She hurt my daughter,gave her medicine after I asked her not to.My daughter has declined in health ever since she saw Dr. Rosenberg.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

She is expensive. Fairly greedy but can be helpful.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012