Ratings for Dr. Leonard J. Carapezza

The dental hygienists were always great with my children & did their jobs well! When going to have my son's tooth extracted, the dentist thought that the tooth on the other side also needed to be extracted & when he came out to speak to me about it, he asked if there was a medical reason that my son was behaving this way (meaning that my child was upset about having another tooth pulled from his mouth when 1 was just pulled & didn't want another one pulled.) On this same visit the dentist was very chauvinistic towards me & suggested multiply times that I have my husband bring my son in. And wanted to know how his coaches and others "handle him." I feel like my child behaved normally for anyone that was about to have a 2nd tooth pulled unexpectedly. When I was trying to describe my son's personality & how it was similar to mine, he said "this is not about you. " Needless to say, I did not have my son's tooth extracted by him & told the dentist that I didn't like the way he was speaking to me.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015