Ratings for Dr. Lori Ann Kim

I waited 45 minutes to see the doctor. I was glad I didn't walk out because she was very helpful and spent a lot of time with me explaining everything. I bought glasses from their little store and thought they were a bit expensive for what they were. The sales lady was not helpful at all and probably said three words total. They also did not provide me with a receipt and charged $180 for the anti-reflection coating. Dr Kim is great but the office and store were not.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Dr. Kim and staff were fantastic! I was on holidays and ran out of contact lenses. This office took me in right away and Dr. Kim did a quick check of my eyes. Dr. Kim suggested I try the new Ciba Dailies Total 1 contact lenses, which are amazing to say the least! Thanks, or I should say Mahalo Dr. Kim and staff!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Dr. Kim was very easy to talk to, spent a lot of time with me, is caring/compassionate, competent, and thorough.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014