Ratings for Dr. Kenneth B. Rowan

Dr Rowan and his staff are amazing!! My results are awesome and love my new smile!! My children are currently in his care as well and they are always talking afterwards how much fun they have with the assistants. I highly recommend dr Rowan if you want the best smile in town!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Rowan is the best in town. He does a wonderful job! He may be stricted, but in the end it was all worth it. His staff is absoluetly wonderful!! They anwser any question I've had. They are so nice and make my experience special by calling me at home just to check to make sure I was doing okay! Thanks Dr. Rowan and his staff!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I love how the staff explains my treatment to me and how they are all so friendly and energetic!!! Dr and staff are great!!!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Dr.Rowan & his staff explain everything that is done prior to my childs appointment, during and what needs to be done at the next appointment. We really appreciate that. We can't thank them enough!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014