Ratings for Dr. Juan F. Bala

The wait was 60+ minutes, and I was made to feel like I was an inconvenience. Later I emailed for more help, he transferred me to a specialty clinic. Turns out what he transferred me for was one of the most common side affects of the medication he was specifically monitoring. I felt like he didn’t try. I found a different doctor who listened and cared and fixed the problem right away. It made Dr.Bala look even worse.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2019

I am a new patient to Dr. Bala, but his welcoming staff and his demeanor made me feel like I am an old friend. They always get me in on time, if not before my scheduled appointment. The staff smiles and I can tell they truly love their jobs... I recommend this clinic and I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Bala!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

My wife and I both love him. He an amazing family Doc. He and the staff have a wonderful sense of humor. But are very professional

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr Bala was nothing but helpful. Genuinly cares how is patients are doing. Answered any and all questions I had and even had his staff follow up. Nothing but positive from the whole staff :)

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

The staff and the doctor were very friendly, and very down to earth. The doctor spoke to me, not down to me. :) It was a nice casual conversation. He made sure I understood what he was saying. Nice guy.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Dr.Bala actually cares about your Arthritis, or whatever is Ailing you. He listens to what i am telling him. Everytime i see his face he has a smile and he asks, how are you? not the let's fill time how are you? But he realy cares to know. I am thankful to have a doctor who pays attention to detail in looking at x-rays and asking how am i doing at work.You are a 5 rating for sure! Thank you Dr Bala Sincerely C

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Dr. Bala's office miscoded my bill, leaving me to pay $200 for a routine physical that should have been covered, took him all of 10 minutes and answered none of my questions. Office staff was very unhelpful when trying to get this worked out. Look elsewhere for a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Dr. Juan F. Bala's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

MSP/BC Med