Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Colpo

I've been going to her for couple years. She always pass the buck to go to another Dr. Seems she won't help me. If I get hurt I now go to hospital and make my own appt. To dr. That will help me. I have documentation and on disability. I need help not pass me off to someone else. If I get blood work im never been called back. It's like she not paying attention to her patients. Doesn't even remember what you concerned about your last visit. I see she losing patients.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

The office logistics are terrible. There is no option to speak to a receptionist. It took over a week for anyone to call back to schedule an appointment (and never did, I called 4 times, 2 voicemails until I finally reached someone). Finally got an appointment, took blood, told results would be communicated to me by COB Friday. No results by 115 pm, I called, promised by COB 3 pm (COB). 245 pm called office back, office closed, no results. Left to wonder and continued illness over the weekend with no idea what is wrong or what I should be doing. Which is why I cant rate knowledge.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

My former GP retired and I had to find a new one. This doc was nearby. I saw her once. Unlike the other reviewers, I can't say that I found her to be anything special. Standard GP with the standard GP spiel for a 55-yr old patient: blood pressure, cholesterol, glucose. For me, her youth is not a plus. I felt like she couldn't relate to someone my age. There's a big life difference between someone in their thirties and someone in their fifties. Not just in health, but other challenges and I feel like she doesn't get that. Didn't call me with test results, but I ordered my own copy from the lab. I will probably keep looking for a GP for that once-in-awhile crisis when I need one ...

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I love Dr. Colpo....she is thorough and takes time with her patients. She always calls you with test results and explains them to you. She takes an interest in your care and listens. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

I am not one who likes to go to the Doctor nor do I take my health care very seriously until it is too late. She takes the time to care, tells me like it is and doesn't take any nonsense. I like that.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

I love Dr. Colpo, very helpful. She cares, doesn't make you feel like your just a number, she listens, I never feel as if I have to explain my health problems over and over again she always remembers from my last visit no matter how long ago. I'd recommend her for anyone.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2012

Dr. Colpo is a great doctor - although she is young but feels like an old-fashioned doctor because she takes the time to talk to you. She didn't make me feel rushed at all. I would highly recommend her. She is a great doctor and a very nice and caring person. Five Star Rating!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

SHE IS A NEW DOCTOR AND VERY FRIENDLY.SHE WILL TALK TO YOU ON THE PHONE VERY OFTEN. SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE IS DOING.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Took some time to to get the appointment but i felt that it was well worth it. The office staff was nice enough to book two appointments for me in one day. And Dr. Colpo was very helpful on questions about my medical as well as making sure insurance covered it. Also they do the all the blood drawing there no driving to another location just to have some blood drawn...Highly recommend..W/H.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

Dr. Jennifer L. Colpo's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Workers Comp