Ratings for Dr. Renee M. Stein

Love, love love this doctor! She is so sweet and gentle. Saved my life!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

Dr. Stein is friendly and easy to talk to. She explains everything and takes her time with you. She seems to truly care. The staff is great too!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Although Dr. Stein is friendly and nice, I wouldn't want her to deliver another baby of mine. The staff called her too early, so when she got there to deliver my baby, I was only 8 cm. She seemed frustrated and in a hurry. She was trying to manually dilate me and wanted to give pitocin to hurry the process. I had NO pain medication, so this was HORRIBLE. If you are wanting a natural, drug-free birth, I would suggest using someone else.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

LOVE LOVE LOVE This woman. She delivered my son who was stuck. She stayed calm and professional and never made me feel nervous. She is so sweet and caring. Incredibly intelligent and funny. Easy to talk to and down to earth. Wonderful doctor and person.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2009

Dr Stein is Awesome!I would recommend her to anyone. She takes good care of her patients, knows her profession, and really seems to love her job. This is hard to find in a doctor and I wish they all could be as good as her.If you are looking for a new OB give her a try.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

I've never been so comfotable with my clothes off around this woman. She knows what she's talking about, is realistic with goals and always knows when to worry about something. You can't find anyone better than her. highly recommended

flag | Submitted January 18, 2008

Dr Stein is the best! She cares so much about her patients and it shows! She has a wealth of knowledge in her profession and also has a very funny wit about her. She makes all the time in the world for you and treats you with total respect. Hard to find that quality in a doctor these days. Go to her! She's the best!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2008

This Doctor is a wonderful woman to go to. She is very patient,kind and caring to you whenever you see her. I would HIGHLY recommend this doctor for any woman who needs a really GREAT doctor to see her through her pregnancy.She was fantastic with my daughter during all three of her pregnancys,and my daughter is the worrying type !! Dr.Stein was very exceptional with her !

flag | Submitted July 25, 2007

Dr Stein is a great doctor, she isn't afraid to send you to a specialist when she doesn't feel comfortable on a diagnosis. She is very caring and takes as long as you need her for...no rushing. the only draw back is you are not guaranteed to see the same doctor each time. Office workers and nurses are not to friendly they seem to be too busy to take anytime to help with future appointments. It is a very busy office so maybe that is the reason!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Dr. Renee M. Stein's Credentials

• Southern Il Univ Sch Of Med, Springfield Il 62794 (Grad. 1996)