Ratings for Dr. David A. Brownstein

Dr Brownstein has been my doctor for the last twenty years. He is brilliant and takes the time. listen and answer your questions. He reccommended decompression therapy for a degenerative disk in my neck. I am much better and did not have to have surgery.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

There aren't enough words to say what Dr. Brownstein has done for me. When no other doctor knew how to treat my multiple chemical sensitivities, he did! He assured me I'd get better, and even discussed time frames. My mom is still amazed at how well he nailed it on those time frames. He had me back to work within a year, when it was feasible I'd have been out of commission for the rest of my life based on what I was going through. I went from having to wear a carbon filter mask just to go to Whole Foods, to being able to go ANYWHERE mask free. I still keep it in my car for emergencies, but can't remember the last time I had to use it. I did have to put on swim goggles last weekend to drive through some pesticide on 75 (to keep eyes from burning and running while I drove) , but that was the first time this year. He is a genius. He also helped me with an issue a dermatologist caused. I can't say enough for this doctor. I wish could rate him 100 stars.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Doesn't seem to want to take the time to really understand what is going on. Not totally present at appointments. Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Great Doctor! He is the Best for Thyroid Disease!Always has all the Answers!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2009

Was reimbursed by my insurance company for the amount they would have paid. An excellent alternative to traditional medication. Dr. Brownstein researches the causes and prescribes supplements instead of medications that have horrible side effects. Very happy with the staff and the treatment

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

Got all the info from best Tyroid doctors site and when i called they said that doctor doesn't take any patients...

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Dr. Brownstein is the best when it comes to treating women with hormonal imbalances.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2006

Dr. David A. Brownstein's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in West Bloomfield, MI