Ratings for Dr. Steven T. Mo

As noted below, Dr. Mo is no longer with the practice reflected by the telephone number (927-1114. I happened to have an appointment on his last day and was very sad to learn he was leaving. I'm posting this in the event he becomes available elsewhere because my family and I were so pleased and grateful for his service.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

This is not Dr. Mo's current contact information, I's like to find out what it is. I really liked him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

I first found him when he was on-call for my regular doctor. He called and spoke with me for about 15 minutes, asking all sorts of questions and taking all I had to say into account. He was wonderfully compassionate and I so appreciated that. He also had no problem calling in a narcotic cough syrup for me--which I had already been taking--which many on-call/evening/weekend docs aren't willing to do. I had occasion to talk with him one other time and decided after that to make him my regular physician. He's great!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2006

Very pleasant and easy to talk with. Took time to answer my questions and give me information. I have just started going to him because he was recommended by a Physician’s Assistant in the office. They usually know who the best doctors are in the office.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2006

Dr. Steven T. Mo's Credentials

• Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, Kansas City Ks 66103 (Grad. 1994)