Ratings for Dr. Gilda Collado

best in the area, i went and everything went perfect!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I love Gilda she's always kind and excited to see you! I love that she is not pushy (except about brushing and flossing after meals) and if you don't have money to do some work she thinks is really important, she'll work out a payment plan with you. You know how those really nice doctors you see on sitcoms that really care about their patients? That's what she's like!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr. Gilda Collado is THE BEST! She is not just a great professional, she is an exceptional human being. She has been my Odontologist for at least twelve years and she will be the ONLY ONE to work in my mouth from now on. I will always recommend her without hesitation.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Excellent!! I love how patient she is. Very friendly and professional. Her staff is very polite. Due to my busy schedule, I kept changing my appointment dates and they accodomated me with no problem at all.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

She is great!! She has been my dentist for about 12 years. I have recommended her to almost all my friends, and they are very satisfied with her professionalism and dedication to her job. Dr Collado is very dedicated to her profession and always understands patient needs. I give her 100% rate!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

I KNOW THE DR.GILDA COLLADO ABOUT 10 YEARS AND SHE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL ,KIND AND ALWAYS SAYS THE TRUST TO THE PATIENTS, SHE EXPLAIN CLEAR AND HER PROPHY IS EXCELLENT I LOVE IT.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

I flossed out one of her fillings in a matter of weeks. She told me I had like 20 cavities!!! how can that be possible? Another dentist I went a year before only found one. Took 3 weeks for a crown to arrive, by that time the gum had already settled and had to burn it down to install it. Not so happy with her cleaning either. Shady!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010