You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Joseph K. Ku

After going on more than a handful of consultations with different plastic surgeons. I was still indecisive on who to go with. I came across Dr. Ku and scheduled a consultation with him. After, walking out of his office I instantly felt confident in making my decision. Dr. Ku performed my Mommy Makeover and I'm beyond satisfied with my results. Dr. Ku was very informative, caring and has a passion for what he does. He goes above and beyond to make sure your happy with your results. His office staff is great, friendly and his wait time is excellent. Dr. Ku gives your realistic answers to questions you have. This was my first surgical procedure ever and I was very relaxed going through this whole process from his office to the surgical center. I would do it all over again. I highly recommend Dr. Ku !!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Ku was fantastic, he was responsive and patient with me as I asked questions about my procedure. No matter how silly I thought my question was Dr. Ku was always kind and took all my concerns seriously. Not to mention, Dr. Ku's support staff is amazing. They went above and beyond every time I reached out to them with a question and for that I am grateful. It helped keep my fears in check.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

After losing 75 pounds and being left with ugly hanging excess skin and not so pretty breasts I decided it was time to make a change. I had researched plastic surgeons for two years and I narrowed it down to two, Dr. Ku being one of them. I am so happy to have decided to have my mommy makeover performed by Dr. Ku. During my consult he was very personable and made me and my husband feel very at ease and confident in his ability to perform the procedure safely. All of our questions were answered honestly and without any hesitation. His in office staff as well as the surgical staff were also very attentive and made me feel welcomed and at ease. From my consult, to surgery, and throughout my recovery Dr. Ku and his staff have taken amazing care of me and I cannot thank them enough. My results are more than what I had hoped for!! I would highly recommend Dr. Ku to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

I have to tell you honestly, Dr. Ku is the most attentive Dr. I have been to in years. Great Bedside manner, honest and right to the point. The results were amazing and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for changes in their lives. I have a facelift, arm lift and tummy tuck over the past 1 1/2 years and he transformed this 62 year old into something that has a new outlook on life. 5 star all the way.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

My daughter and I are both are very happy with Dr. Ku and his staff! My daughter had her procedure done 1st and was so happy with her results, I felt confident to go to Dr. Ku myself. Not only was he very honest with procedures he felt I didn't need, he never tried to sell me on more then what I wanted like a lot of other Dr's did. Not only Dr, but his staff are so professional, knowledgeable and attentive do your needs. I put a few calls and/or texts into the office, as did my daughter, and staff and Dr. Ku called back immediately. If I need more done in the future he will be my go to, in addition to my daughter who traveled from Flagstaff, AZ to have her work done.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr. Joseph K. Ku's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After going on more than a handful of consultations with different plastic surgeons. I was still indecisive on who to go with. I came across Dr. Ku and schedu..."

February 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ku was fantastic, he was responsive and patient with me as I asked questions about my procedure. No matter how silly I thought my question was Dr. Ku was al..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " After losing 75 pounds and being left with ugly hanging excess skin and not so pretty breasts I decided it was time to make a change. I had researched plastic..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had two procedures performed by Dr. Ku liposuction and breast augmentation I am very satisfied with the results. I would definitely would refer Dr. Ku . "

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have to tell you honestly, Dr. Ku is the most attentive Dr. I have been to in years. Great Bedside manner, honest and right to the point. The results were a..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor great staff! Took his time with me and answered all my questions. I love my results. I would definitely recommend dr.ku and his stafg to anyone."

August 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "OMG...Dr. Ku is the Picasso in his field! He skillfully sculpted me a body I thought was lost forever! Thank you so very much!!!"

April 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter and I are both are very happy with Dr. Ku and his staff! My daughter had her procedure done 1st and was so happy with her results, I felt confident..."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Dr. And person, makes you feel at ease, nice to talk to, great bedside manner, makes sure he does everything he can for you."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a great doctor he listens and makes you feel comfortable and answers all your questions. I would recommend him to my friend, family and strangers"

September 10, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Joseph" to "Joseph K."

October 21, 2013