Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Huang

It is a pleasure going to Dr. Huang, DDS. I get reminder cards in the mail, a courtesy phone call and a warm smile when I arrive. The staff are very knowledgable and friendly. i have never had a bad appointment even tho my teeth and gums might say otherwise. Everything done is talked about before hand and a general agreement is made before any work is started. I have never felt any discomfort or pain that was out of the ordinary. I would recaommend everyone to this dentistry. Michael C. Huang, DDS is a professinal with real talent and passion for his craft. I am very lucky. #superdds #happyclient #uprisecrew #prodds I would only ask you add spell checker to this area.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Every dental appointment has been a wonderful experience. The staff members are always so pleasant to talk to. I also love the new office. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Thank you Dr. Huang!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

The hygenist Jennie listened to me and made me comfortable during my cleaning. She also gave me some advice on how to better brush hard to reach teeth. She's very personable and pleasant and does a thorough job. I adore and admire Dr. Huang, as he is always comforting and as gentle as possible. He explains things well so I understand any procedure I may need. He also has a very pleasant manner and remembers his patients' hobbies and interests and asks about them, which adds to the doctor/patient connection. All of the staff in the office are very nice. Suzanne, who runs the front office, is efficient and organized, as well as quick to smile and chat a minute. All of this makes a trip to the dentist much easier and not something to dread...Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Dr. Huang, you and your staff have been a blessing to us as a family. Tony and I enjoy watching your practice grow and you succeed. You have become our family and friend dentist. I just referred another friend to you, too. Suzanne has a pleasant voice to remind us about our appointments and Tracy and Cheryl (sorry if I forgot her name) are awesome hygienists. Thank you for asking. Sue and Tony Nuñez

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

Best dentist in Covina, hands down! I've been through 4 of them now, and my search is over. Dr Huang and his staff are the best. I actually look forward to making the appointment.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015