Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Herion

Hyatt always does a great job and that is why I keep coming back after 20 years.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2019

Dr. Herion and all the staff exceeded any expectations I could have had. Thank you for the great treatment.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

I am very pleased with the surgery so far. Would have preferred not to have a black eye but am planning on that going away! Dr. Herion and his staff during thee procedure were excellent. My only concern was that before each procedure, the center called me for my payment. I had already told Dr. Herion that I was not going to do the upgrade so it was a little disconcerting that they called me before each surgery. Not sure if that wasn't communicated...

flag | Submitted May 6, 2019

Dr. Michael A. Herion's response
We are very grateful for the kind words. Dr. Herion and our stuff work tirelessly for the good of our patients. We appreciate when patients notice that dedication. That said, we are sorry for any miscommunication our patients may have experienced. It is our custom to call before surgery. In some cases those calls may not be necessary, and it’s possible that gets overlooked from time to time. Thanks for the feedback; we’ll be working on paying closer attention such details.

Submitted May 7, 2019

Dr. Herion was amazing as both a physician and a human being. He was knowledgeable, capable and friendly. I will definitely recommend him and his services for cataract surgery. The entire process for my cataract surgery was commendable. All of the staff was professional, well informed and accommodating. I cannot speak highly enough of the Swagel Wootton staff and facilities.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

Dr. Herion is very professional and always takes the time to answer my questions.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

This visit was for post cataract surgery exam. All was very professional. Exam was great, got prescription for new glasses. Exam addressed my prism correction need. Now awaiting the new glasses as double vision I am experiencing (I have had it for years and it has been corrected for years with glasses) is very difficult to live and work with. For future, I would have like to see exactly how the cataract procedure was performed. A week after the surgery I found a video on the internet of the process. It would have been great to have seen that before the first surgery. I felt much better for the second knowing what was going on and how Dr. Herion actual did the surgery. Others might feel the same. It would have been nice to have had the option before.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

Dr. Michael A. Herion's response
We appreciate these thoughts! We want all patients to feel informed, and value this feedback. Moving forward, surgical patients will have the opportunity to watch a short video prior to their procedure to prepare them for their surgical experience. We apologize if this video was not available during a patient’s visit. This feedback helped us improve our operations and services for the future!

Submitted March 11, 2019

Dr. Herion is great! He is so informative and knowledgeable on my condition.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Dr.Herion was fantastic! He explained everything, and did a great job with my cataract surgery. I am very happy with my vision.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr. Herion is fantastic. He is kind, and funny, and a great doctor. I recommend him to all my friends.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

Dr. Michael A. Herion's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1998)

HealthPartners