Ratings for Dr. Cory M. Lessner

I had lasik surgery done worst decision of my life. I developed corneal ectasia and now have very poor vision that can't be corrected with glasses or contact lenses. Beware of all the great reviews for Dr Lessner I'm sure half of them are fake. I was also sold a lifetime warranty which means nothing.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Cory Lessner is absolutely terrific with his work. He is comforting and confident. My experience was perfect. Thank you for everything, you've changed my life.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

DR. LESSNER HIMSELF IS A GREAT GUY, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE HE'S SUROUNDED BY ALL THESE "FAKE" OFFICE PEOPLE WHO LIE WHEN YOU ASK THEM QUESTIONS, NOT THE DOCTORS THERE BUT THE STAFF. EVERYONE IS HIDING IN AN OFFICE AFFRAID TO SEE OR TALK TO YOU AND JUST GIVE YOU ANY ANSWER YOU WANT TO HEAR!!! I ASKED IF HE WAS THERE, THE FIRST PERSON TOLD ME "YES BUT HE'S BUSY. THE NEXT PERSON I SAW IN THE BUSS OFFICE TOLD ME HE'S NOT THERE, HE'S ACTUALLY FLYING IN TODAY FROM CHICAGO. I JUST WANTED TO TALK TO HIM TO REMIND HIM OF A CONV. WE HAD WHEN I DID MY EYE THERE, AND GET THE RUN AROUND. NOT SURE WHY OR WHY THEY'RE 'HIDING" HIM....... NOW TWO DAYS LATER, AFTER I TOOK MY G.F. THERE TO SEE IF SHE'S A CANDIDATE FOR THE OPERATION, INSTEAD OF GOING TO RAND EYE INSTITUTE OR TO DR. PANU LASER EYE CNTR. IN FT. LAUD., OR TO ANY OF THE MANY PLACES AVAIL TO US, WE DO NOT GET EVEN A COURTESY PHONE CALL BACK TO ANSWER OUR QUESTION!!!! VERY VERY SURPRISED BY THE STAFF'S WAY OF DEALING WITH A "REPEAT CUSTOMER".......

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

As an out of town patient from canada, I came to Dr Lessner because he is the best and I could have peace of mind knowing my eyes would be in trusted hands. My entire experience was painless and seemless. From the staff care to dr Lessner, it was nothing but exceptional. After the procedure I could see better instantaneously. I wish I didn't wait so long to have this done, because there was nothing to fear. Not only was the LASIK procedure painless, the next 24 hours of recovery was a breeze. As of today it's been a month since I've had LASIK and I've had zero complications and am seeing better than 20/20 vision. To anyone near or far, I would highly recommend Dr. Lessner at Millenium LASIK!!!! Thank you so much for giving me my sight back... I can see clearly now, the blur is gone!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr. Lessner an the staff at Millennium are wonderful! Dr. Breault is caring and took great post care of my eyes. Millennium truly cares about their patients. If you are looking into getting Lasik I highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I had my LASIK surgery performed on 1/31/14, and I couldn't be happier. The experience was wonderful and Dr. Lessner and his staff at MILLENIUM made it very easy-going. I was nervous when I walked it and was not sure if it would correct my issues, but after the procedure was done, I automatically could see PERFECTLY. All my questions were answered and it has been the BEST experience I have ever had. No more glasses, no more fogging up in AC, and NO more having to clean my glasses when I sweat at the gym. Till this day, I sometimes wake up and reach for my glasses, and/or poke my eyes with my hands thinking that my glasses will fall off. Thank You Dr. Lessner and your staff.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I had an excellent experience at Millenium Laser Eye Center. I've had to wear corrective lenses for over 20 years and now I have 20/15 vision! I highly recommend this procedure from Dr Lessner and his wonderful staff. Thank you Dr Lessner and staff

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr. Lessner, I just wanted to say thank you for giving me the opportunity to see without glasses again!!!. Also wanted to say thank you for allowing my family to watch my lasik surgery online from their home overseas, after I got home and talked to them they told me that they felt like they were there with me the whole time.!!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I was scared about getting lasik but Dr. Lessner and his staff made me feel very comfortable and answered all my questions. The whole procedure only took 10 mins and I did not feel any pain. I can now see 20/15. I recommend Dr. Lessner and his staff to anyone looking to get lasik. I wish I had done this years ago, Life without glasses is wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

The staff members were very friendly and made me feel comfortable during the entire process and through many visits. During the eye surgery, after receiving Xanax, I did not have any concerns or fears. I did feel any pain during the surgery (at most, minor pressure). The office and environment was very clean and professional. They provide comfort food, especially on days of surgery. If you follow the required next day, 1 week, 1 month, 3 month check-ups, they make sure your eyes are perfectly healthy and recovering well (or they'll make sure it will). It's been 7 months since I have had my procedure, and it's probably one of my better decisions in life. I have no reservations recommending this place to anyone interested in improving their vision.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014