Ratings for Dr. George E. Artzberger

Refused to provide me with a written letter stating he treated me for a condition he prescribed me medicine for last year. Told me to go to my "main doctor." I'm extremely annoyed and frustrated. Now I don't even know what I can tell the court, because my doctor refuses to provide evidence that I was treated for this condition that will not just go away after a year. Made me so angry that I came here. As for my review: -Punctuality: He likes to take his time, so expect to be waiting for a long time, sometimes up to 45 minutes just to talk to him. -Helpfulness + Knowledge: From what I experienced, he's smart and capable and willing to help in some aspects. He's not helpful if you are looking for doctor letters or written proof of things. -Staff: Nurses are brief and standoffish from my experience. One of his nurses was a little rough giving me a shot last time I was there, and I had a big purple bruise for about 2 weeks.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Great doctor, can run late, however takes all the time with you that you need. Has a good sense of humor and can put you at ease whatever your problem may be.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

If you want a bright physician and personable you need to see Dr. Artzberger

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013

Im impressed, spot on! Had other DiagnosisDr A the only one that was Right on two occasions.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Very personable, casual style. Quite good at diagnosing, very open discussing the process. Staff isn't terribly professional, but for the most part they get the job done. Appointments often run about a half hour late, but sometimes only a little.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010

Good diagnostician. He understands symptoms and is able to quickly link them to the appropriate condition. He's friendly and easy to talk to. I've been his patient for 12 years and have received great treatment and service.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2008

Very helpfull, made me feel comfortable on 1st visit. This only my 2nd family doctor in 36yrs. I'm very happy Dr. Artzberger.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2007

Kind of a goofball but very helpful and nice, and easy to get an appointment

flag | Submitted January 27, 2007

Always punctual and takes time to listen about and discuss any issues you may be having/concerned about.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2006

Dr. George E. Artzberger's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1990)