Dr. Ming X. Wang

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ming X. Wang

I love going to Wang Vision Institute, the staff there are always super friendly and helpful! I had lasik there three years ago and haven't had any problems with my vision since but I continue to go there every year for an annual check up and the staff and doctors have always been great! I haven't had a bad experience yet!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Dr Wang and his staff were beyond great! wonderful experience, but the best part...see ya bye contacts. RIP TAMMY!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

I had a forever young lens replacement to rid myself on one contact for reading. The whole experiece from start to fininsh was excellent. Dr Wang and his entire staff are great! I could read the lunch menu at the restaurant right after my procedure. It has been nothing but a great experience all around for me and I highly reccomend.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

I recently had the Forever Young procedure. I now have 20/20 in both eyes. It has been 1 month since my procedure. I am very happy with the outcome. I no longer need my contacts and glasses. Dr. Wang is a great surgeon and a caring humble man. It sure made me feel better when he prayed for the Lord to bless the procedure, before he started. On the day of surgery, Dr. Wang called that night to check on me. He has a wonderful staff at his office and the surgical center. I have recommended him to several friends. It has been a great experience for me.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2018

Dr. Wang performed my cataract removal surgery. I had the multifocal presbyopic intraocular lens implant (“Forever Young Lens™”). It has been 3 months now since the surgery. I have good vision near, intermedia and distance. Before I had two wear 2 pair of glasses, one to work in front of the computer (one vision) to avoid neck pain and another pair, progressive to drive and everything else. Since the surgery, the only glasses I wear are some fashionable cool sun glasses. Dr. Wang is a caring human been and brilliant surgeon. His whole team is amazing. I would recommend him to anyone that I care about without a doubt.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr. Wang and his staff are exceptional. I have gone from having difficulty seeing well enough to drive to very good vision after Intac and cataract surgeries. I don't believe you can get better expertise anywhere plus kindness, professionalism, and a feeling of confidence. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Seeing clearly after 30 years wearing glasses with -6.25 and -6.50. I had the SMILE procedure and am thrilled with the results! The staff is super friendly and quick to answer all questions. Dr. Wang is talented and his Christian values made my choice easy.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

He is gentle and kind, he prays with you before surgery and makes sure you are relaxed during surgery. His staff in the room are just kind and very nice in helping you breath through surgery and keep you focused on what you need to do. Thank you everyone for your help.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

I can't say enough good about my experience with Dr. Wangs professionalism. Not only did he do a great surgery and continued with a personal call the next day even giving out his personal cell phone number in case I needed it. On our follow up visit his staff went up and beyond the call of duty. From the front desk to the technicians and on to the doctors each are caring and always trying to give you the best of care. They will always be my first choice for eye care.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Such a great experience! Friendly staff! Dr. Wang was so personable. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr. Ming X. Wang's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Harvard & MIT (MD, magna cum laude); PhD (laser physics) Performed the first 3D LASIK The only surgeon in the state who performs LASER cataract surgery Performed over 55,000 cataract & LASIK procedures(including on over 4,000 doctors)

• Chinese
  • English

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 1991)
  • Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Grad. 1988)