Ratings for Dr. Ming X. Wang

I had a YAG LASIK procedure. Dr. Wang made me feel very comfortable and confident that everything would be fine. My whole experience was very positive and the results fantastic. I didn't realize how bad my vision actually was before the YAG. My vision is so much better and I am very grateful to Dr. Wang and all the people in the office.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2019

Dr. Wang and his staff are great! The ladies at the front desk are so friendly, while Dr. Wang and staff take the time to answer any questions you may have. Recently had cataract surgery and YAG procedure; both went well and couldn't be happier with my decision to come to Wang Vision Institute.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2019

I had the Forever Young procedure with the newest available tri-focal lens. It is amazing the clarity and perfect vision. Dr Wang and his staff were tremendously helpful, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Some of the best medical care that I’ve ever received. I would highly recommend the services and procedure to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2019

I had Lasik surgery 3 days ago. I’m not sure I have enough words to say, around how amazing this experience was. Scott is wonderful with the testing and answering my numerous questions. He remembered me every time I came in! And James, he was in the surgery with me. He updated me constantly throughout the procedure. He let me know everything was normal all through it, and then did count downs for me with each step. He helped with my anxiety so much! Dr. Frenkel has the best bedside manner, and called me that night to make sure I was doing well. I’m so happy with this team. My father will be making his appointment to help with his cataracts. It’s the only place I want him to go.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2019

I highly recommend Wang Vision. Everyone there is very professional and top rate. I just had cataract surgery. All went well. My vision is great and I am well pleased with the results. There is a lot of wait time, much more than a regular dr visit., don’t expect an in and out visit. The trade off, is a very thorough exam.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2019

Great staff and Dr. Wang is Great and has a Great bedside manner and my vision is now near 20/20

flag | Submitted November 8, 2019

Looking for a solution to your vision problems? Wang Eye Institute is the answer! I have been attached to my readers so badly that I couldn’t read a text, see a menu, or even see pictures as my family would send them to me. Without readers I couldn’t function. I visited Wang Eye Institute and after surgery, I can say, “Goodbye readers!!!!” Immediately after surgery, my vision was improved! No more missing my sweet family pictures or not being able to see the food on my plate at dinner with my husband. The entire staff was kind and explained everything I needed to know. From the receptionist to the techs that did my evaluations, to Dr. Wang, my experience has been remarkable. Such an answer to my vision problems!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2019

My experience at Dr. Wang's was great. Everyone there was helpful and were eager to answer all the questions i had. The surgery went well too. Dr. Wang was very informative and comforting. It was much quicker than I expected, and i could immediately see better than i did when i walked in. All in all, I would highly recommend Dr. Wang to anyone and have already done so many times.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2019

Very professional, I would high ly recommend any one getting cataract surgery to consider Dr, Wang

flag | Submitted October 23, 2019

Great staff! Great Doctors! Great experience!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2019

Dr. Ming X. Wang's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Harvard & MIT (MD, magna cum laude); PhD (laser physics) Performed the first 3D LASIK The only surgeon in the state who performs LASER cataract surgery Performed over 55,000 cataract & LASIK procedures(including on over 4,000 doctors)

• Chinese
  • English

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 1991)
  • Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Grad. 1988)

UnitedHealthcare