Dr. Ming X. Wang

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ming X. Wang

Dr. Wang explained how he could correct my astigmatism and near sightedness. He was able to put my mind at ease. Really great staff too!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Wow, the results of my LASIK surgery are incredible! Dr. Wang really knows what he's doing and treats his patients with such care and patience. He answered all my questions and made sure I was fully aware of the benefits as well as the risks (which were minimal). He's also very generous with his philanthropic endeavors which I find inspiring. A lot of his income goes to giving free surgeries to children in need who can't afford it. I highly recommend him to anyone in the Nashville area! :)

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

It has been about three weeks since I had my eye surgery done! Still 100% loving the results! Not having to wear glasses all time has really improved my life. His staff is also truly amazing. They are all so caring.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

When my vision finally deteriorated to the point that I could no longer see to read without reading glasses I was devastated. Reading is my favorite past-time, but the necessity of readers gave me a constant headache as my eyes were continually trying to adjust to glasses on vs. glasses off. Long story short, I finally decided to go see Dr. Wang to find out what if anything could be done to fix the problem. After extensive evaluation, it was determined that the Kamra procedure would be my best option. A week later I had the procedure done, and today I no longer require reading glasses! I couldn't be happier with the procedure, and Dr. Wang has given me back the freedom to read without the burden of readers and the headaches that came with them. And on on a more personal note, just before the procedure started, he prayed, and he even personally called me that night after the procedure to make sure I was doing OK. That has never happened to me before. I am so thankful to Dr. Wang and what he has done for me!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Scheduling Dr. Wang for my Lasik Eye Surgery was the best decision I have ever made!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

It's been about 8 months since my surgery. I am enjoying it! No more dealing with glasses. I attended Dr. Wang's seminar which was very interesting and my name was picked from the drawing. I was shocked! That never happens to me so I call myself a "special candidate" because my eyes to every other office was a challenge. I would always be the one to order "special glasses" the ones they never had in stock. Thanks to Dr. Wang he was able to make me glasses free. He will call you to check on you after a couple of hours after surgery. He will pray right before surgery and I appreciated that. I sure was nervous but with the Lord by your side no need to worry. I really appreciate his staff they are #1 in my book. They welcome you, they make you feel comfortable, they answer all your questions, make you laugh because I sure was a nervous wreck! In the end, I did great! Thanks to Dr. Wang and his staff I've referred everyone that would like to be glasses free to Wang Vision. I even offered to go with them if they decide to go for it!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Lasik vision changed my life. Dr Wang is the best! The staff is very friendly and makes your experience wonderful!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr. Wang totally exceeded our expectations with recent vision correction surgery!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I attended a seminar in my hometown on a Wednesday night. I felt so comfortable and sure he was the one I trusted to do my surgery that I went that following Friday to have my consultation. As I walked through the doors everyone was so happy and welcoming. I went through several test to see what surgery I was a candidate for. I ended up having two options 3d LASIK or 3d Smile. After speaking with Dr. Wang and his team we decided 3d smile was best for me. My surgery only took a short time and I was on my way home to rest. Later that night a received a personal phone call from Dr. Wang to check on me. I am now about three weeks from my surgery and I have been to the beach and for the first time I got to drink my coffee and watch the sunrise without glasses or contacts. If anyone is interested in making this change in their vision Dr. Wang and his amazing team will make your dreams of glasses and contact free vision a reality.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

I recently had PRK done by Dr. Wang. This was an enhancement from lasik that I had done in 2010. Dr. Wang and his staff are phenomenal and addressed any concerns I had prior to and after surgery. I recommend going here for any vision needs!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Dr. Ming X. Wang's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Harvard & MIT (MD, magna cum laude); PhD (laser physics) Performed the first 3D LASIK The only surgeon in the state who performs LASER cataract surgery Performed over 55,000 cataract & LASIK procedures(including on over 4,000 doctors)

• Chinese
  • English

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 1991)
  • Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Grad. 1988)