Ratings for Dr. Ming X. Wang

Had cataract removal with Forever Young lens implants done 10 days ago. So far so good, and anticipate an eyeglass -free future. Truly a brilliant man!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2019

Just passed my 1 year anniversary of having my cataracts removed and Forever Lenses installed . I am now glasses and contacts free . After wearing glasses for 50!plus years I no longer need them for distance or reading ! ! ! ! !

flag | Submitted July 2, 2019

He did a great job on my lasic surgery and I would see him again

flag | Submitted June 28, 2019

The best thing I ever did. Cataract removed and forever young lens put in. 20 20 vision now

flag | Submitted June 27, 2019

I had the SMILE procedure done about 2 months ago and it has been amazing!! The staff have always been wonderful and so nice. They were very understanding about all of my fears and concerns and walked me through the whole process. I was extremely and happily surprised that Dr.Wang prayed with me right before the procedure for a wonderful outcome, it really meant a lot. I wake up every day still surprised and amazed that I can see right away! I would highly suggest Wand Vision for any procedure.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

Dr. Wang performed the SMILE procedure last week; and let me tell you, I left with a SMILE! After only a week of healing, I can see almost perfect, and it is improving every day! Dr. Wang was very professional, courteous, had wonderful bedside manner, and was incredibly knowledgeable and skilled throughout the process. In fact, I had the consultation and procedure on the same day! I am thrilled at the results and recommend Dr. Wang to anyone wanting to better their vision and life.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

I went from bi-focals to 20/20 in distance eye, and 20/25 in reading eye with his 3D Lasik Mono-vision. Best decision I ever made!!!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

Dr. Wang is incredible! Everyone in the office is super friendly and makes sure you know what is going on the whole time. Also the procedure is very quick, precise, and painless. Overall very well done, and would recommend this place to anyone that needs anything done to their eyes.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

Getting SMILE surgery at the Wang Vision Institute has been the best medical experience I've ever had. The staff have been friendly, the wait times nonexistent, and the surgery has left me with 20/15 vision. Dr. Wang even called me personally to remind me to wear eye protection after the surgery. That's right, not a nurse or an intern, but the doctor himself. As for business practices, I came in for a consultation about PRK laser surgery, which was a more expensive option than LASIK. After the consultation I was told that I was better suited for SMILE, which would normally be more expensive than either PRK or LASIK, however, they were having a limited sale on SMILE surgeries, which ended up being as cheap as the regular LASIK. tl;dr - Dr. Wang and his staff care, and you will have improved vision if you follow their instructions

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

Rather than having you read about my entire great experience and then give my overall summary, I'll get straight to the point upfront. Yesterday afternoon, I had the SMILE procedure done on both eyes by Dr Wang. The following morning (today), I went back in for a post-op follow-up and both eyes are now a perfect 20/20 - in less than 24 hours! What an awesome experience! SMILE definitely made me smile! Now for background. I'm 45/m and have been wearing contacts and glasses since I was a teenager. Several years ago, my vision stabilized in both eyes at -4.75 (nearsighted). I finally felt that the time was right, to look into the options of Lasik surgery. Of course, Dr Wang was my only consideration. I arrived at Dr Wang's office and was treated so very well by all staff and doctors. I was given the expected vision tests and then told my options for correction. After careful consideration, I decided to go with SMILE. At that point, I was taken to surgery where I was placed on the operating table and prepped. Dr Wang then came into the room and introduced himself. First thing he immediately asked me to do, was close my eyes...and then he initiated a prayer over us! WOW!! Dr Wang started on my right eye first, and the procedure for my left eye went exactly the same. During the surgery Dr Wang and his staff were in constant communication with me. They guided me verbally thru the entire process...telling me what I was about to see and feel, asked how I was doing, paced my breathing, and they gave me a countdown of when certain tasks were being completed. I cannot give enough gratitude for that. I was literally in one of the most vulnerable moments in my life, and to have all their reassuring voices there to guide me, helped make it so much more comfortable. Dr Wang is truly amazing. I have NEVER been treated so well as a patient anywhere. Later that evening after the surgery, Dr Wang personally called me to check in, see how I was doing, and he reiterated how well the surgery went. How many Doctors do that?! Dr Wang is sincere, humble, and truly appreciates being able to help people. I just want to conclude, by saying once more, how much I appreciate everyone there. This review isn't just for new patients, but for the staff to see my gratitude. My vision is now perfect and my life is forever changed. To each one of you personally, THANK YOU SO MUCH! Anyone reading this that is looking to have vision correction done, I hope this helps give you a good idea of what to expect. You are in such good hands. Dr Wang is a man of passion, perfection, and excellence, but I also believe he has been given the gift of healing in a modern era. Something is remarkably special about him, professionally and spiritually. I wish everyone the best in life and sight! God Bless!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

Dr. Ming X. Wang's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Harvard & MIT (MD, magna cum laude); PhD (laser physics) Performed the first 3D LASIK The only surgeon in the state who performs LASER cataract surgery Performed over 55,000 cataract & LASIK procedures(including on over 4,000 doctors)

• Chinese
  • English

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 1991)
  • Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Grad. 1988)

Commercial Insurance Company