Dr. Ming X. Wang

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ming X. Wang

I have worn glasses/contacts since 4th grade. For most of my life I was unable to see clearly more than a foot away from my face. I decided to get lasik and had heard many reviews from friends about Dr. Wang so I felt comfortable meeting with him. The results have been life changing!! The staff are always friendly and helpful. Most of the time my appointments are completed in a very fair amount of time. Definitely worth the trip!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Amazing! Professional and kind! I'm so grateful to Dr Ming for my new eyes. 6 weeks post lasix I'm 20/15. Better than 20/20!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

Dr. Wang was very personable and was extremely through explaining the process and procedures. Dr. Wang even called me that same night to personally check in with me. If anyone is having any doubt who to trust with your eyes he is the person to go to.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Everyone in the office is so friendly and helpful. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

I am a 30-year-old male who has had to wear glasses for the past 15 years of my life. As I began college my vision digressed very rapidly to the point where I could not function without my glasses. It was a very debilitating part of my life. It was hard to do my favorite activities, without glasses. I hated the way glasses looked on my face and I always had to take them off for pictures. Driving without glasses made me a danger to myself and others. So finally, I decided to take the plunge and get Lasik. I did my homework and researched the best Lasik doctors in Tennessee. I found that Dr. Ming Wang in Nashville was by far and away the best doctor I could possibly hope for. The entire experience with his staff and his office was amazing. They really made me feel at home. From the pricing, to the counseling, to the follow up visits- the whole experience was amazing. I have told my closest friends and family that if they ever consider Lasik, in my opinion, there was only one choice -  Dr. Ming Wang. He is an amazing person and an amazingly talented surgeon. If you want the Best for your own eyes or the eyes of a loved one, go experience his professionalism and skills for yourself. The choice is clear and so is my vision. The Wang Vision Institute is the only place to go for Lasik laser vision correction!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

I love Dr. Wang. He is a humble servant of the Creator.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Thank you! Before choosing dr wang, I ALMOST went to another doctor for a cheaper route. Thankfully, I was turned away by the office. My sight and cornea scarring was too bad for them to attempt to fix with lasik. I had previously attended dr wangs seminar. At the time it just wasn’t in our family budget. But I couldn’t help think if dr wang can bring sight to those can’t see a scar couldn’t be that bad .. right ? So glad I returned to his office and had my lasik done with him. He reassured me that he has studied laser physics and he knew jus what treatment route to choose Today, 5 days later, I’m seeing at 20/15 vision with NO GLASSES OR CONTACTS from -5.75 glasses !

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Loved Dr Wang and his staff. Truly life altering. Will be seeing the again

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Love Dr Wang, I kerconetis and his procedures helped me see again.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Dr. Wang and his staff are truly exceptional! I can't say enough positive things about him. He changed my life. Best money I've ever spent! NO PAIN!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr. Ming X. Wang's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Harvard & MIT (MD, magna cum laude); PhD (laser physics) Performed the first 3D LASIK The only surgeon in the state who performs LASER cataract surgery Performed over 55,000 cataract & LASIK procedures(including on over 4,000 doctors)

• Chinese
  • English

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 1991)
  • Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Grad. 1988)

AARP