Ratings for Dr. Rodolfo Fierro-Stevens

Staff is the worse I have ever experience,extremely rude,where is the office manager to correct all problems they have in their organization.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I cannot comfortably rate his level of knowledge. But I will say this-the small waiting room was completely full of parents and children both times we visited. And both times we waited for more than an hour after arriving on time for our appointment. The office staff was not friendly or helpful. The doctor recommended therapy from my son but all recommendations he gave me were booked for months. When I called his office for assistance, they said they would look into it but they never called me back. After a follow-up visit with the doc 6 months later, he was frustrated that I had gone the ECI route instead of with his therapists I explained that I had worked with my ped to get care as soon as possible. He said he would look into it and get me connected with his therapists ASAP because once again my son was not hitting milestones (according to his checklist). He has not called me back-it has been a month. I am unimpressed-if you need a child neuro in the Southwest, skip this doc.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013