Ratings for Dr. Barry S. Rothman

I have been a patient of Dr. Rothman's for 36 years. He is outstanding. Attentive, warm and straight forward.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Not sure about the negative comments. I have been very impressed with Dr Rothman's help, and intelligence. He has gone out of his way to find a specialist for me. All fine with office and medical situation. And you can email or call him or his nurse

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Office did not communicate results to patient despite the potential gravity of the situation

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Dr. Rothman is the best doctor I've ever had. I've been doing to him for years now. He always listens, answers my questions, deals with my chronic anxiety, and takes overall great care of me. He's absolutly wonderful and I trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

Office does not seem concerned about follow up despite sensitive situation. Two thumbs down

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

This doctor is the absolute worst doctor I have ever seen for my care. He doesn't care and makes sure you know it. I believe he also may be suffering from racial bias.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Dr. Rothman is the best ever. He has been my doctor for at least 28 years & I would never change. I have had problems with the front desk staff but I spoke to Dr. Rothman about it & it was fixed PRONTO. He is a very kind, caring and sensitive doctor & person. He is an excellent doctor & with that comes a busy person. Never once has he ever made me feel as if I was a burden nor a problem. He has always listened to my problems whether it be ob/gyn related or emotional/PMS. When ever I needed a specialist he would always recommend the best in the field & call to speak to the doctor ahead of time. I trust this man/doctor with my life with no questions asked. After reading some of the other reviews I had to check to make sure you were talking about this doctor that I've seen for 28 years. Sometimes personalities don't mesh but that should not be held against Dr. Rothman's ability & knowledge of being an excellent & outstanding doctor. Top notch & a 10 in my opinion.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

Dr. Rothman is great - makes the dreaded annual checkup informative and easy. Extremely knowledgeable and personable. He takes great care of me, especially through several gyn problems I had.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

Dr. Rothman needs to think before he speaks. My baby was prenatally diagnosed with a genetic disorder. I had a Csection and the baby was placed in NICU. When I went back to the office to have my staples removed, he asked, "So, how's everthing?" So cavalier. "I don't know pal, I'm in pain from this surgery, I'm 1 week postpartum and my baby is in NICU. How do you think I'm doing?". He didn't ask about the baby at all. A couple months later he gave a lecture at the hospital about post partum depression! Seriously. I was just another chart in the filing cabinet at this practice.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Rothman made me feel like a burden. He always seems in a rush and was never willing to discuss options with me. Once he came into an appointment (very late), spent 20 minutes talking about his 4th of July weekend and then seemed annoyed when I wanted to discuss, you know, my pregnancy. He's extremely rude, dismissive, and impatient. I would never recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2009

Dr. Barry S. Rothman's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)