Ratings for Dr. Kathleen B. Gilson

I have been seeing Dr. Gilson for a few years. I have had some medical problems during that time. I have never been disappointed. I am able to be seen when I need to be seen, they send referrals to my other doctors without delay, and I find her to be friendly and have a nice bedside manner. The lab staff is professional and yet, they have a personality. The front desk receptionists are nice as well.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

My children and I have been patients of Dr. Kathleen Gilson for over 10 years. I can not express the positive impact on my physical health, my mental health, and my spiritual health she has had on me and my children. I suffered from a multitude of ailments over the years that had a negative impact not only on me, but my family, my children, and my career. Had it not been for the extensive, professional, and compassionate care of this phenomenal doctor, my life would not be the success it is today.Dr. Kathleen Gilson is compassionate and professional. Each appt brings me one step closer to an incredible freedom of health, fitness, and healing. There have been times Dr. Kathleen Gilson has called me at night to give me important test results to ease my mind of excruciating worry. There are many many more stories over a decade of healthcare that is unmatched by any other practitioner. Her dedication and passion for her patients is beyond what words can describe.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr. does not run appropriate tests. Seems like she can not diagnose simple symptoms and may order lots of imaging. When it comes to physical exams, certain lab tests are not done especially if you request them. I was talked into taking a statin because "you will die if you don't take one." Seems to be a pill pusher who chooses not to work with your personal choices.I have certain health issues that should be watched but personally, I don't think she cares.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Because this is her & her husband's business there will be no recourse for her stupidity & carelessness. From Sept. 4 until now I've been unable to communicate with her. SHE called my daughter saying she wanted to do "follow up." My daughter made an appt. which I had to cancel because my daughter was in the hospital. The staff wouldn't let me re-schedule the appt. due to privacy. They faxed me a form which I filled out, drove to the hospital & she signed it w/ the help of a LicSW. I faxed it to the Dr's office & they mailed me her medical records. I called to inquire whether or not that was what Kathleen Gilson meant by "follow up," & I was told "We'll have her call you." When she called me she left a voice mail saying she couldn't talk to me unless my daughter signed form. I called her & left her a voice mail saying that she already had the form and to please call me. Which she hasn't. I hope there is a hell so that she can fry in it.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

Dr. Kathleen B. Gilson's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1994)