Ratings for Dr. Joseph D. Walrath

Doctor Walrath and staff was wonderful and very professional.He is very knowledgeable about his profession and I will highly recommended him.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

I am extremely please with the procedure I had. My eyes look great and I am so happy I did it. Not only did the surgery go well, all my follow up appointments were great to insure I was healing properly. I would highly recommend Dr Walrath.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2019

Great experience! Came in with heavy eyelids and the procedure was fast and successful. Dr. Walrath makes you feel as if you have known him forever.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

Best doctor ever. Spends a lot of time with you and answers all your questions.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2018

The Entire experiance was excellent. Loved Dr. Walrath, very clear, very professional and friendly .

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Doc, Genuinely cares about his patients and makes sure to follow up with calls. His bed manners are excellent and makes sure you are comfortable during procedures.. Thank you Doc you are the best a big fan.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Dr. Walrath was excellent. Great bedside manner and friendly staff. Never waited past scheduled appoinment time. I am completely satisfied with the outcome of my surgery and the care I received from Dr. Walrath.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

I am extremely pleased with the results of my procedure. One of the easiest surgieries I have ever had with the best results. Dr. Walrath and his staff were very pleasant to deal with and very accommodating. Walked me through the whole procedure and let me know exactly what was going to happen.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Surgeon and office support were excellent, knowledgeable,pleasant.I have experience as an o r nurse myself.All staff were professional at every incounter.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

Very impressed with timely attention to all aspects of my visit to practice from clerical staff, appointment visits and explanation of surgical procedure.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Dr. Joseph D. Walrath's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 2003)