You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Hamid Shah

Not sure what the last post meant. He is very skilled.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Submitted December 18, 2014

I suffered for 4 months unable to walk any distance without unbearable leg pain. Got referred to Dr. Shah and had back surgery soon after preliminaries were completed. Surgery was at 8:30 am and I was walking pain free by 4:00 pm the same day. Had microdiscectomy.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Outstanding surgeon. He treated me like a person and not a number. I value his skills and would highly recommend him. I would go back to him if possible.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

Professional miracle worker! Trustworthy, thorough, personable, competent! i am cured! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Very thorough and patient. Really knows how to put people at ease.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

In addition a very successful surgery, I appreciate Dr. Shah's patience and kindness. No question was a dumb question. He not only treated me with respect but also those that worked for him. I appreciated that a lot.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

Dr. Hamid Shah's Credentials

• Hindi

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Not sure what the last post meant. He is very skilled."

January 25, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Nice but not very skilled with more complex surgery. I am lucky an associate of his came in to save the day."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I suffered for 4 months unable to walk any distance without unbearable leg pain. Got referred to Dr. Shah and had back surgery soon after preliminaries were com..."

September 25, 2014