Ratings for Dr. Urmen Desai

Ignoring your calls takes 2 months to get call to schedule appt

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

I recently saw Dr. Desai off for my when your follow-up. I had breast augmentation and breast implants done with him one year ago and it was the best decision of my life. He made me feel at ease immediately.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

Dr. Desai is amazing! I saw 12 consultations and choose Dr. Desai. Go see him! You won't regret it!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

An amazing and gifted doctor! Such an artist! He has the best bedside manner and made me feel so comfortable!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Great doctor!! Got ba done and I love my results!!! Thank you so much doctor Desai.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr Desai did my breast augmentation! Am more then happy with results! He is easy going, frendky and make you feel secure! Office is beautiful ! Anyway i did 450 cc silicone HP under the muscles .Operation was easy and recovery was more then ok. Medication did work first few days , after that i was pain free , but you need time to recovery all so you can use your muscles and start working out or lift. So happy with my breast, they look perfect ! I feel complete now!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr. Desai is my hero. He took me from feeling very secure with my breasts, to being super confident and finally being able to wear revealing clothing. He is young, energetic, and has a great deal of empathy. He is very bright as he went to Harvard and Brown, and worked in Beverly Hills and Miami Beach which are the mecca of Plastic Surgery in my opinion. I recommend his gifted hands to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

Dr. Urmen Desai is truly a gifted surgeon. I found him by googling "Breast Augmentation" and his private website came up: desaiplasticsurgery.com I know that he trained at Harvard and Miami Beach and Beverly Hills. I was lucky enough to find him. I am 4 months from my breast augmentation and I am just so please, so I know bad results can easily happen. His office is close to the subway, clean, and his office staff is super professional. I give him and his hands my highest recommendation!!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I recently saw Dr. Desai in his office. He made me feel amazing about my insecurity. I am several weeks from surgery and feel great! My breasts are amazing. This is something I have wanted since I was 15. Now I show off my breasts all of the time! I can't wait to go back to Dr. Desai for my Brazilian Butt Lift!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

I recently saw Dr. Desai at his office at Doctor Plastic Surgery. I had an amazing experience with him. He was very easy to research online, as I just googled him and all of his information came up like when he worked at Harvard, Beverly Hills and Miami Beach, as well as some of his new stories from CNN and NBC. I was thinking about going to the DR to get my work done, but my cousin's friend told me that someone she knew had died when she went down there for her boob job. I don't want to die as I have my little ones with me and tons of family that love me and adore me. Dr. Desai advised that if there was a problem, the hospitals in the DR are horrible. Plus, if there is a problem after I get back to New York, who is going to help me? He told me that surgery at his office, he would always be close to frequent post-operative examinations to make sure nothing bad happened to me. What I liked about him is that he kept emphasizing how safety is #1 to him, and not like the other consults I had who seemed like they just wanted to take my money.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Urmen Desai's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Desai is an Ivy League educated and fellowship trained Plastic, Aesthetic, and Reconstructive Surgeon (Harvard University & Brown University). He has trained for twenty-years since graduating high school to become a Plastic Surgeon. He has worked in all three epicenters of Plastic Surgery in the United States: Beverly Hills, Miami Beach, and New York City. Dr. Desai’s work has recently been profiled on various news outlets including CNN, Good Morning America, Nightline, NBC News, ABC News, and CBS News among others.

• Tufts University