Ratings for Dr. Urmen Desai

I met Dr. Desai in 2017 at Cedar Sinai in LA after I was bitten by a dog on my lip. The hospital doctor examined my lip and determined it was to mangled for him to stitch up and called Dr. Deasi to the rescue. Dr. Desai stitched up the inside and outside of my lip perfectly. I do not have a visible scar and my lip looks better than ever!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Met Dr Desai in 2014 to consult for a Tummy Tuck. He had the best personality and the price was right for me 6k. Surgery was on Oct 6, 2014. My only request for Dr Desai was, I wanted to wear dresses and to look good in them. After surgery, to my disbelief, tummy was not near to how a TT looked. It was horrible. Dr Desai and his team decided I needed a revision (Free of Cost). Revision was done May 2015. Due to all the scar tissues which had to be removed from 1st surgery I was sown so tight and still did not have the result needed. My right side of tummy looks deformed. I am now in the process of getting consultation to get my tummy fixed. If a surgery is possible, this would be my third time, all because of Dr Desai incompetence. I wish I could post pics

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Ignoring your calls takes 2 months to get call to schedule appt

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

I recently saw Dr. Desai off for my when your follow-up. I had breast augmentation and breast implants done with him one year ago and it was the best decision of my life. He made me feel at ease immediately.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

Dr. Desai is amazing! I saw 12 consultations and choose Dr. Desai. Go see him! You won't regret it!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

An amazing and gifted doctor! Such an artist! He has the best bedside manner and made me feel so comfortable!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Great doctor!! Got ba done and I love my results!!! Thank you so much doctor Desai.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr Desai did my breast augmentation! Am more then happy with results! He is easy going, frendky and make you feel secure! Office is beautiful ! Anyway i did 450 cc silicone HP under the muscles .Operation was easy and recovery was more then ok. Medication did work first few days , after that i was pain free , but you need time to recovery all so you can use your muscles and start working out or lift. So happy with my breast, they look perfect ! I feel complete now!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr. Desai is my hero. He took me from feeling very secure with my breasts, to being super confident and finally being able to wear revealing clothing. He is young, energetic, and has a great deal of empathy. He is very bright as he went to Harvard and Brown, and worked in Beverly Hills and Miami Beach which are the mecca of Plastic Surgery in my opinion. I recommend his gifted hands to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

Dr. Urmen Desai is truly a gifted surgeon. I found him by googling "Breast Augmentation" and his private website came up: desaiplasticsurgery.com I know that he trained at Harvard and Miami Beach and Beverly Hills. I was lucky enough to find him. I am 4 months from my breast augmentation and I am just so please, so I know bad results can easily happen. His office is close to the subway, clean, and his office staff is super professional. I give him and his hands my highest recommendation!!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. Urmen Desai's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Desai is an Ivy League educated and fellowship trained Plastic, Aesthetic, and Reconstructive Surgeon (Harvard University & Brown University). He has trained for twenty-years since graduating high school to become a Plastic Surgeon. He has worked in all three epicenters of Plastic Surgery in the United States: Beverly Hills, Miami Beach, and New York City. Dr. Desai’s work has recently been profiled on various news outlets including CNN, Good Morning America, Nightline, NBC News, ABC News, and CBS News among others.

• Tufts University