Ratings for Dr. CHRISTOPHER J. Gamble

So I have a few medical issues that I was seeing another Dr for and that Dr left his practice and is now at another office where my insurance is not accepted. I haven't had the best of luck with finding Dr's and being with the previous Dr for over 7 years, it was nerve wrecking to even think I felt I had to start over with a new one. Well, I stumbled across Dr. Gamble's office in an advertisement and met with him today. It was one one of the most pleasant visits and he listened to all my concerns and gave me a full insight on the practice and what they offer. I was amazed at the time he spent with me and he didn't make me feel rushed at all. I am so happy to have found him and look forward to seeing him in the future. I would highly recommend scheduling an appointment if you are in search for a new Family Dr. They offer appointments within days or even same days depending on your issue so that is a plus for me. Today was good!!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr. CHRISTOPHER J. Gamble's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

AARP