Ratings for Dr. Michelle D. Carpenter

Dr. C is wonderful. Most of the staff is wonderful. I highly recommend them. Dr. C has gone above and beyond many many times through the years with me and my family.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

There was a procedure they wanted to do on my son that I had told them was not covered by my insurance. They insisted that it was covered 100%. I questioned several different people, several different times. They always said I was mistaken and it was covered. So we went ahead and did it. Then we got the bill... it was NOT covered and when I called them they told me that it was my responsibility to find that out and them telling me what was covered is just a courtesy. If they correct me and tell me that it is covered at 100% it is not a courtesy, it is a lie or a mistake. They would not accept their mistake. They continually blamed me and the insurance company. I talk to 2 different staff members about this and they both said they would talk to the actual Dentists and get back to me. I never heard anything back. They are not concerned about their clients, they are concerned about getting the most money they can. I wouldn't recommend them.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013