Ratings for Fang Mu

11/20/13 - my experience mirrors exactly that of 5/30/13 which reads in part: "5 5 5 5 I believe it was a blessing to find and start acupuncture treatment with Fang Mu. A long-standing leg inflamation issue stemming from sciatic nerve damage, many other alternative approaches." I also am finally experiencing major improvement due to acupuncture and herb usage. I had tried a couple other acupuncturists prior to Fang. I thank God for finding her. Look forward to becoming 100% improved. And I thank Fang from the bottom of my heart for her TLC and expertise.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

I believe it was a blessing to find and start acupuncture treatment with Fang Mu. A long-standing leg inflamation issue stemming from sciatic nerve damage, many other alternative approaches, I am finally experiencing some improvement thru acupuncture and herb usage. Look forward to becoming 100% improved.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

She was very good and helpful for my back pain. After 2 treatment my back pain gone.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012