Ratings for Dr. Dean E. Kois

I’ve been going to here for many years! I’ve never had a bad experience. Great staff, hygienists, assistants, and Dr, Jayne and Dr. Kois are excellent caregivers! Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

I was experiencing some pain, so I googled and started calling all dentists. When I called them, I felt Sue was more worried about my pain by the end of the call than me and that made it super easier for me to decide. Plus they were able to get me in the very next day. Super helpful staff, good location and had been a great experience.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

This office and it's doctors, assistants, hygienists and admin team have changed my whole perspective on "going to the dentist". I was extremely scared to get in the chair, but their knowledge, professionalism and comforting manners make all the difference. It's still not my favorite place to be, but they are my favorite people.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Definitely my favorite dentist/dental office I’ve visited. Everyone is extremely friendly and helpful

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018