Ratings for Dr. Gary S. Miller

Not only did the headache treatment he provide NOT work, it actually made me worse. It is a month later and I am still in much more daily pain now. His response? "The treatment shouldn't make you worse; I can't help you anymore, I can recommend a pain doctor or another neurologist." Add that to the oral medication he prescribed that I had a reaction to - insomnia, severe paranoia, night terrors (basically I was high as a kite for three days) - and he NEVER CALLED ME BACK after I called his office several times. I'm sure his treatment must work for many people (I had researched it heavily before I allowed him to pump my body full of chemicals!), but I can't forgive a doctor not replying when a patient calls in a panic (and I called during office hours). Finally he did call me back - after I called the office five days later and told them how unprofessional they were! Then he called me within a half hour. Go figure.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr. Gary S. Miller's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 2002)

AARP