Ratings for Dr. Stefania Dimofte

Besides being very rushy and hard to understand, she had been sick with a highly contagious virus for days, admitted she wasn't supposed to be there, didn't cancel her appointments until her patients arrived. Gave me a pointless 3rd pregnancy test in 3 months so she still got paid something for her time. My tubes have been tied for over 21 years and im 45. I knew something was seriously wrong with me before the abnormal biopsy and other tests and was repeatedly put off having no answers for almost 4 months. She had told me i need to go back to reg Dr because female issues were not the issue. She put in records that I don't need to come back for 1 year Pap when she had verbally told me 3 times to come back in 3 months. Turns out i will supposed to come back in 3 months for Repeat Pap due to abnormal pap and biopsy when you are Precancerous. Thanks for a lot of unnecessary pain, confusion and hopelessness due to your lack of concern for your patients. I think you may have lost your passion for humanity or just got lost in the mess of a system we call healthcare. Beware ladies, Always trust your gut over a degree!!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

she's really hard to understand and not good at explaining things correctly.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015