Ratings for Dr. Michael Benhamu

I just returned from Dr Benhamu's office after a visit with my parents. The doctor was very gentle with them and spoke out the different options with them. He is both thoughtful and knowledgeable. I saw some kids in the waiting room that were so excited to see the dentist - how often do u see that? anyway, my parents liked Dr Benhamu a lot and we will continue seeing him. I highly recommend him. by the way, his staff members were very friendly as well.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Perfect service, Dr.Michael is absolutly great. Highly recomend.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Dr. Michael Benhamu is absolutly amazing. He is a wondersul person and an excellent, kind, and a patient doctor.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Dr. BenHamu and his staff were very friendly and helpful. I had a painless tooth extraction and several cavities filled, as well as a thorough cleaning. There was no pain, just a slight soreness of my mouth and some bleeding when the tooth was pulled, which was eliminated with one stitch. I am disabled and use crutches so I was very pleased to see that the office has no steps at all. I would recommend Boca Dental to anyone for excellent treatment and kind, friendly service.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

I was very pleased with Dr. Benhamu professional and caring attention to every detail during my examination. He was also very considerate with his charges. His staff is also professional and very helpful. Its nice to find a Dr. that is more concerned of how you feel than what you will be paying for the services. I recommend him highly. XB

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010