Ratings for Dr. Zane J. Mcfadden

Don't waste your time!! I too had a terrible experience with the staff/ reseptionist and Dr. McFadden being VERY rude. They don't return phone calls regarding medical questions and when you do get a hold of someone on the phone they are very disrespectful. The Dr. also seemed to be scattered and unsure. I brought my daughter there once and that one visit will be our very last, I need a confident, knowlagable and caring Dr for my family. Oh and the place is filthy!! I've never had a more terrible experience in a medical office as I did at Dr. McFadden' so called "office".

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I've been going to Dr. McFadden for over 30 years. I had one cavity as a kid and no issues since. Great dentist and good staff. I've referred several people, all of whom have had good experiences.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I was interested in setting up an appointment with Dr. McFadden as my dentist has been overbooked. This review is in regards to the RECEPTIONIST who is supposedly Dr. McFadden's wife. I believe she said her name was Krista or Kristen....well either way she is extremely RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL!!! She is also very misinformed, since I told her I acquired a couple cavities from my pregnancy, and she said "No that doesn't happen" when it is a common known FACT that pregnancy does cause tooth issues.... I wanted to set up an appointment for during the day time on a Wednesday and when I suggest noon, she was very snippy with me and said "Noon is lunch, so do you want 11am or 1pm??" I could not take her attitude and disrespect so I told her I did not appreciate the way she was speaking to me and will go else where and she hung up. Later on, My fiancé decided to call and speak with her supervisor regarding her awful behavior, when she then cut him off and said that she was her own supervisor. He asked her politely if he could speak to someone other than her because he wanted to let someone know about how she treated me. She asked if he wanted to speak with the dentist, and he said "sure." She then said "So, what? Do you want him to fire me??" My fiancé was getting fed up at this point and asked her again to just put someone else on the phone to address this matter. She then said "Well, I'm his wife soooo...." and laughed. This kind of behavior is unacceptable in my opinion. She is supposed to be REPRESENTING her husband's office and is making them all seem extremely unprofessional and impolite. As a receptionist/customer service rep who is speaking with customers on the phone daily, I would never treat someone with the disrespect like this young woman did today to me and my fiancé. I will never recommend this dentist to anyone in the future just because of how this receptionist treated me. Perhaps if Dr. McFadden put into consideration how his "wife" is speaking and treating patients/potential patients, then he wouldn't be getting such a bad review.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

He did a filling too deep when I needed a root canal...even I knew that's what I needed, but his incompetence was surpassed by his arrogance, and he ignored me. Excruciating pain! I called him the next day, and he wanted to charge extra for an emergency visit to try and repair the damage he had caused...even though he was the cause of the "emergency," I was expected to pay more...I drove to Fayetteville and saw Dr. Procopio who repaired McFadden's mess...NEVER go to McFadden! He broke the Hippocratic Oath to do no harm.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I've been going to Dr. McFadden twice a year for nearly 30 years. I've always had excellent care. My family feels the same.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Used to like him. Past few years he acts like he has no idea where he is or who he is seeing. Thought I was in for filling when it was a check up. Comes shuffling into the room slowly. Refers you because he has no idea what's going on. I asked him to check a tooth and he forgot. i had to remind him. It is time to retire.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

I think he's ok. He tends to mumble and not say much. I never had a cavity or major problems so I'm in and out. Wisdom teeth and braces he referred me elsewhere. The staff is ok. I don't do well with X-rays. Some of them are good about it others get impatient if they have to redo them or wait for me to not gag. The had one unpleasant lady but she left I think.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013