You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Daniel P. Mcdermott

Dr. McDermott performed extensive musculoskeletal system surgery for a severe bunion and hammer toe on November 12, 2013. Today, June 3, 2014, I just saw him for the last time. From start to finish, all went well with no complications. He explained every thing that would and did happen in the recovery of my foot. I chose him because I saw other recommendations for him on a web site. I had severe pain originally in my foot when walking and performing my job. I can say now, I have NO pain. (In my foot anyway!) Dr. McDermott is knowledgeable, gentle, and caring. I never felt rushed. I always had a list of questions which he took the time to answer completely. He has a nice sense of humor. His surgical team on the day of my event, was just as nice and caring as he was. I liked the fact that as I was slipping into unconsciousness before surgery, they put rock and roll music on the OR speakers. The whole team was pumped and ready to work! Thanks Dr. D!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Very personable, knowledgeable and helpful. Listens and interacts with you and doesn't rush in and rush out. He takes the time to make you feel that he is there for you. Excellent sense of humor as well.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Dr. McDermott is simply a wonderful doctor. He performed bunion surgery for me and was knowledgeable, professional and nice every time we met. He made sure that I received my wheelchair and handicap placard. i would recommend him to other patients.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

Absolutely a wonderful caring and attentive Dr .who takes his time and listens ,very rare:)

flag | Submitted October 30, 2011

Bunion removal. Dr McDermott is great! He is performing second surgery for a different problem on me next month. Great personality, care, and professionalism!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Dr. Daniel P. Mcdermott's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Kaiser-Permanente