Ratings for Dr. Eugene Zarutsky

I have been under the care of Dr. Zarutsky for 8 years. I was diagnosed 8 years ago with Hallux Limitus then became Hallux Rigidius of my right big toe. Because of my age then (51) and my activity level then he felt that a toe fusion with be the last resort. I had a Cheilectomy which bought me 2 years, then a HemiCap implant of my big toe which bought me 5 years relatively pain free. I just had a toe fusion with a bone graft 1 month ago. I won't have pain anymore and I'm hoping I will be able to exercise and walk pain free. I have 7 screws in my toe. The same thing is happening to my left toe which is what the Dr. said would happen. Dr. Zarutsky is very professional, compassionate, knowledgeable and takes you in to consideration to decide which is best for you. He is very reachable by email when in need and I just think the world of him.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Dr. Zarutsky removed my ingrown toenail and was very knowledgeable about all things foot-related.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Dr. Eugene Zarutsky's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal