Ratings for Dr. Keith J. Khalil

Doc genuinely listens and explains chiropractic care thoroughly. Before meeting him I was fearful of any treatments for my back pain, now I am healthier and grateful for his care.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Excellent! best adjustment ever I finally found a compassionate doctor

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

I began chiropractic care in 2001. My sister had been going to Khalil Family Chiropractic for several years with good results, but I never felt I needed a chiropractor. That is until I was decorating for Christmas and reached too high to put the angel on the tree. I slipped a disc in my neck and was in excruciating pain, so went to the emergency room. The doctors took X-rays and said the only treatment was pain medication and muscle relaxers. Before I exited the exam room, I was telling my sister I really didn’t want to take meds. They weren’t going to take care of my problem, only mask the symptoms. A male nurse overheard and whispered to me that a chiropractor might help. My sister immediately agreed. The next day I made an appointment and sure enough over a few weeks of adjustments my pain was gone, without drugs. My sister urged me to continue with chiropractic, as she had, and I have continued to this day. Dr. Khalil’s adjustments have gotten me through many difficult times. I was once hospitalized for pneumonia and was discharged after a week because I was deemed no worse or better than when I was admitted. This did not sit well with me. I continued with Dr. Khalil and slowly I began to heal. I worked in a dental, then medical environment for 38 years and never witnessed much compassion or personal interaction with the patients by the majority of physicians I encountered. Physicians now talk to me while facing a computer screen. I only see their back, until they do a minimal exam. Dr. Khalil is very passionate about his chiropractic mission and I consider him my friend for life. During each visit he addresses all my concerns and adjusts me accordingly. He and his office staff are very warm, friendly and take a personal interest in each person’s well-being. They greet you when you enter and make sure to wish you well until your next appointment. This is so very different from other clinics and hospitals. You feel like a real person, not just a number. I highly recommend Khalil Family Chiropractic.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

I had an accident in 1992. Went through physical therapy and everything else under the sun. Nothing was helping me. A friend suggested Dr. Khalil and I was feeling better immediately after that first visit. Here we are over 20 years later and I trust NO ONE else for my adjustments.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

My husband and I both go to Dr. Khalil. He has made a tremendous difference. He and his staff are also very friendly and caring. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Dr. Khalil is a well known chiropractor that has helped me with neck, head, and back pain for many years. Would trust him wits my health and my life!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

I couldn't move my neck properly until I started getting adjusted from Dr. Khalil. He's changed my life. I can do more things now with ease.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Best chiropractor I have ever had! I would recommend him to anyone! Very informative, honest and caring. He truly knows his stuff. Wonderful staff and office!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

There is no one better at adjusting my low back and neck

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Dr. Keith J. Khalil's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1989)

UnitedHealthcare