Ratings for Dr. James E. Dores

Dr. Dores and his staff are truly amazing at their profession. I will recommend this dental practice to all my coworkers, friends and especially my family. The doctor is truly a caring man who is meticulous with his dentistry and provides his services with state of the art technology. There should be more dentists like him!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Staff and hygienist are great. Business practices less great. Charged me roughly triple for my initial visit. When a refund was agreed to I was told I would only get it if I bought more still overinflated services. Will never go back.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr. Dores made me a crown, which matched my teeth perfectly, and I had it in a few hours! I can't ask for any more than that. To say that I am thrilled with Dr. Dores and his staff is an understatement!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

I went to Dr. Dores on a recommendation from a friend and I was so happy with Dr. Dores and his hygienists that now my whole family goes to him. We couldn't be happier. He is not only very knowledgeable he has the latest equipment. It is very high tech.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Dr. Dores is very patient and knowledgeable, the way he answers questions and cares for my entire family, including my two young children. I have been to several dentists, having relocated several times. What separates Dr. Dores from others is his genuine concern in doing what is best for his patient. One dentist I had been to was mostly interested in selling services regardless of need. The true test is that my children actually look forward to their visits. The entire staff is welcoming and professional.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Dr. James E. Dores's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Longmeadow, MA