Ratings for Dr. Yekaterina Karpitskaya

Very knowledgeable and competent. She has been my knee orthopedist for quite a few years now and will continue to be.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

She is very intelligent and very professional. I went in and explained my pain and the accident which caused my injuries, she had her suspicions as to what the injury was, she ordered the appropriate test to be run and confirmed her suspicions as to what type of injury I sustained. I have already recommended her to a fellow employee.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

She is a no nonesence doctor, she tells you what you need to hear. Her work is wonderful, she did my knee replacement and when it is time will do the other. Very caring. She has my trust and I tell everyone she is the best.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

She is very effecient. Takes the time to answer any questions about the issue.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Dr. K.. gave me an appointment within one hour of my daughter seeing here. I had another Dr. there assigned, but even me telling them about my excrutiating pain, and calling every morning in case someone cancelled, nothing. I will tell every person I know about the nice treatment I received. I did not feel the injection she gave me one bit.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr. K did a wonderful job on my complicated hip replacement. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

I'm driving 4 hours to have my second knee replacement. The first was such a success that when we moved I said no one else would do my other knee but her.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Dr. K has become our family’s Orthopedic Dr. She is the best! Wouldn’t go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Very knowledgeable and concerned about my well-being. Willing to try conservative treatment first rather than trying to shoot a fly with a bazooka like some doctors do. Listens to her patient.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr. K is my surgeon of choice! She replaced both my hips. Restored my sons knee after an injury. She’s very professional but friendly and can be silly when you get to know her. Which is nice. When I got the results Of an x-ray showing a benign tumor in my shoulder, the doctors office assigned me to another surgeon but I would not have it. Dr. K is the greatest and I trust her implicitly.

Dr. Yekaterina Karpitskaya's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Biloxi, MS