Ratings for Dr. Kyle E. Platz

I have only had one experience with this doctor, however is was terrible. I have a history of epilepsy, and I went in because I was experiencing symptoms that concerned me. When I explained my situation, he completely dismissed not only my current symptoms, but also my past ones! I am glad to see others have had better experiences than mine. I would like to think this was an isolated incident for this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Wonderful Dr and great Staff. Our family loves him anything from a common cold to more serious things he listens and treatment that works.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Amazing! I had some neck pain that caused me to leave work. I called and asked what was the soonest I could get in to their office. The very polite staff simply asked, "Can you be here within 20 minutes?" From the very moment I stepped in to the office, I felt in good hands. Every one is super nice and knowledgeable. Dr. Platz went to immediate work to help with my symptoms but more importantly, the cause. He works with great sincerity and honesty. He listens with open ears and doesn't try to finish my sentences for me. He used a couple injections in my back and asked if I would mind allowing his training nurse to do a couple. I allowed her and was impressed because of the effort he put in with his staff. He was genuine in making sure his staff was educated. I love this guy! I suggest him to everyone!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

This practice is great! They can get you in quickly to be seen and are very nice. I see Dr. Platz and he is always very nice and helpful. He takes his time explaining things and is very patient.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

I saw Dr. Platz last week. He was great. Super easy to get an appointment, friendly staff. He set up a detailed planned to care for me. He ordered studies and I walked out the door quickly with a follow up after my studies.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

The staff and physicians in this office are very professional. They actually care about helping you. I would highly recommend this office. You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

I went to Dr. Platz today for back pain. I choose him because he is an Osteopathic Doctor and helped me after a complete exam. I am much better tonight after getting medication and manipulation!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Great service before, during, and after the appointment. The office staffs works hard to get you in around your schedule and everyone answers all questions completely.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Dr. Kyle E. Platz's Credentials

• Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal