Ratings for Dr. David W. Li

I've been to this office once because I couldn't find another dental office in the area that was open on Sunday. This place was small. The equipment looked old and outdated. It had only one person -- the dentist, who was also the rececptionist and telephone operator. While he was fixing my tooth, he left the room three times to answer the phone!! And he was wearing the same gloves while fixing my tooth AND answering the phone!! It was gross! He looked like he's awfully nearsighted. His face almost touched mine while he was working on my tooth, it made me feel so uncomfortable! I had never been to a dental office that was so unhygienic! I will never go there again!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Extremely money-minded !!! All he cares about is money ! Filling cracked after just three months and he denied any responsibility! He wanted to charge again to re-do the filling! He is too old anyway. He should retire immediately instead of staying in business to fool more people !!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017