Ratings for Dr. David Tilley

Knowledgeable. Experienced. Action-oriented. Thorough. Excellent bedside manner. Stays up-to-date and current. Referrals made to very competent and experienced specialists. We will miss David after a 25 year professional relationship as our primary care physician and wish David much happiness in his retirement starting August 1st. 2018.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

I love Dr. Tilley. I have been with him for 30+ years and have always been looked after in the best possible way.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Overall very happy with Dr Tilley and have been seeing him for approximately 20 years.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

He is very prodessional have been with him since janaury 1990!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

been with David for almost 20 years, best bedside counsel ever.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr Tilley is one of the most amazing Drs in Toronto . His knowledge as a family dr is 100% and will not let u go long with a problem , he gets the ball rolling before things can get worse.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Doctor Tilley is the worst doctor I have ever been to. His staff is rude, he is NEVER on time and he rushes you out the door as quickly as possible. It also takes weeks to get an appointment with him and his staff does absolutely nothing to accomodate you. They actually recommend you go to a walk in clinic! They will not even let you see another doctor in the clinic. I have been disappointed by the service provided and by the care I have received. Dr. Tilley is also always running late, but if you are 5 minutes late in checking in for an appointment they note it on your chart. I have waited on average 20 minutes after my schedule appointment to be seen.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

I have the utmost respect for Dr. David Tilley. He is very well prepared when I arrive for an appointment. Dr. Tilley is knowledgable,professional & well versed in health care knowledge. I truly owe my life to this wonderful & compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

David is a very caring and personable doctor. He has great staff who go to the extreme of trying to remember your names!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

Dr Tilley has been my doctor for many years. I am so grateful for his care and support. His assistants, Michelle and Christina are really helpful as well.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010