Ratings for Dr. David Tilley

He is very prodessional have been with him since janaury 1990!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

been with David for almost 20 years, best bedside counsel ever.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr Tilley is one of the most amazing Drs in Toronto . His knowledge as a family dr is 100% and will not let u go long with a problem , he gets the ball rolling before things can get worse.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Doctor Tilley is the worst doctor I have ever been to. His staff is rude, he is NEVER on time and he rushes you out the door as quickly as possible. It also takes weeks to get an appointment with him and his staff does absolutely nothing to accomodate you. They actually recommend you go to a walk in clinic! They will not even let you see another doctor in the clinic. I have been disappointed by the service provided and by the care I have received. Dr. Tilley is also always running late, but if you are 5 minutes late in checking in for an appointment they note it on your chart. I have waited on average 20 minutes after my schedule appointment to be seen.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

I have the utmost respect for Dr. David Tilley. He is very well prepared when I arrive for an appointment. Dr. Tilley is knowledgable,professional & well versed in health care knowledge. I truly owe my life to this wonderful & compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

David is a very caring and personable doctor. He has great staff who go to the extreme of trying to remember your names!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

Dr Tilley has been my doctor for many years. I am so grateful for his care and support. His assistants, Michelle and Christina are really helpful as well.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

I've been going to David Tilley for about 18 years. Always helpful, always friendly. My only complaint is the elevator in the building he works in needs to be replaced! Other than that, the man is a saint. Thanks David for being my Dr. and friend.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr. Tiley has been my physician for over 20 years and seen me through many issues. He is knowledgeable, patient and caring. I have referred many friends to him and all the comments I have received have been positive. Dr. Tiley cares about your health and is very thorough about providing you the best care available. I realize that there may be some patients who are not happy with him (judging by some of the coments below) but the reality is that there are some people who go to the doctor and expect miracle health care. They do not want to take any responsibility for their health and are quick to blame their physician for any issues. Dr. Tiley is a partner in your health and works diligently to provide you with the best care and best resources. I have never had him ignore or belittle any health concern of mine.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

I have known Doctor Tilley for more years than I care to admit! Frankly he is personable, caring and does a darn good job. I have been in the waiting room and watched some of his patients treat him and his staff like dirt. Entitled, self indulgent and arrogant are the words that come to mind. Dr. Tilley has always been there for me, and I know for many patients who are HIV positive he is there for them too. Way back when, at time when we didn’t know what HIV was, he was there treating the sick and dying, doing house calls when no one else would go near these people. He was there when it was difficult to find a funeral home to take a body away, or hospital staff would leave patient’s food outside their rooms fearing the unknown. I consider myself very lucky to have him as a doc.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009