Ratings for Dr. Nicholas J. Dudas

Dr. Dudas was by far the best doctor I dealt with either in Salisbury or Baltimore for DCIS. He was kind, patient, considerate, honest, knowledgeable, and explained everything most thoroughly. He gave me the menu of options, explained the odds, gave me his opinion, and helped my husband and me arrive at our conclusions. What came shining through everything is that he's a very good man and an excellent doctor...a rare combination. He has my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Dr. Dudas's bedside manner put me at ease. He treated me for a potentially life-threatening tumor with no complications or problems. He joked when he could tell I was nervous and answered all of my questions. He explained the procedure to me in detail. He gave me a month's supply of medicine for free.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2011

I've enjoyed Dr. Dudas on several occasions, but my overall opinion on the office is not good. I had a very serious condition, and during one visit Dr. Dudas did not wear gloves. Also, on multiple occasions we saw that the office floors had dried blood etc on them and hadn't been cleaned in some time.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Dr. Nicholas J. Dudas's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1986)

MB Health